The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

if anything I think misunderstanding tutuu’s post make it wolfier for Wind to be self-aware of her own posts

since it shows that focus is directed solely/mainly to herself, rather than just being more observant in general

Wind misunderstood my post twice in case thats relevant

1 Like

WindwardAway’s sense of conviction in her reads, her willingness to call out tutuu on something that she thinks is simply incorrect, contributes to a sense of her being a person who thinks a lot about how she comes across. More importantly, it also makes me feel like she would not be the type of person to be extremely nervous as a wolf, making me less uneasy about how much she seems to be reading back over her own posts.

1 Like

A wolf who is willing to look at somebody’s post, either a villager’s or a partner’s, and say that they are simply wrong would be less likely to be nervously staring at their own posts and noting an incorrect quote.

Another thing that led me to believe this, which I neglected to note, is that a villager who has the confidence and personality to say somebody is incorrect and argue with their post is also one more likely to be genuine about the kind of flippant attitude that this post gives off, which makes it feel less like a faked reaction.

2 Likes

Zug
Hippo
Sulit

Apo
Bys
Rhea

Null

Appo/Hippo w/w is not impossible but v/w or w/v is unlikely (if my reads are right)

Sulit wolf possible only if Luxy town (if my reads are right)

oh
this makes it fit now

Ill sheep Rhea

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

SDA might hate wolfing?

though
I still don’t see how this follows
why is it that someone with a lot of conviction is more likely to think about how they look? There are many of players who are often quite confident in their reads who don’t tend to be very self-aware (Hippo and Bionic come to mind, as examples in this game)
Or is it specifically the fact they’re calling people out for being incorrect that is important here? (in which case still how does that follow)

1 Like

What about if you’re exceedingly self-aware, but generally have no confidence in your reads?

from the (admittedly pretty limited) stuff I’ve seen from Derps, yeah he doesn’t like wolfing and is probably fairly volume polarized

1 Like

Specifically that WindwardAway is calling other people out for being incorrect: she does not accept things just because people say them, and she is willing to challenge people in a way that forces a person to develop the ability to argue coherently. A WindwardAway who is constantly rereading and nervously correcting her own posts would be a bit of a shrinking violet. The fact that people have stated that she is an experienced player, enough to vote her before she even shows up, also contributes to this impression.

2 Likes

Imagine being volume polarized because of hating wolfing

I hate wolfing, I will still toppost

Then you will come across to most players as constantly wolfy, unfortunately. You have mentioned struggling in this regard.

1 Like

i feel like im never confident in my reads i need to be way more confident

I wouldn’t call it struggling

On some level I simply embrace the fact /jk

also i found bystander as mafia

I don’t have confidence on any of these but just for the sake of entertainment: (of trying to guess the wolves)

SDA Luxy Phraze Sheep

Sheep is an interesting one to put as a wolf tbh

2 Likes

The other three are a yeah sure, at this stage of the game I can see it

Sheep isn’t however

Which ironically makes him more fitting?

1 Like

The potential snow pick