is Phraze just because they’re a random null or is there something there

now that I think about it

Also

Lmao

Wallposters are certainly a breed of mafia players tbh

They do provide excellent analysis on the game though

Helps a lot for getting me situated on things

How many posts does Phraze even have

Yeah, that’s probably just a null that was put into the wolf team for filling the ranks purposes for tutuu

it’s fairly obvious that I was asking for reads here, not whether they’ve played with Bys, since they literally just said that

I could argue this is a towny carelessness but idk if I believe that
also this thought feels Rhea-core

Phraze said that shes excited to get back to playing a mafia game. So she got into a game of mafia and said there was too much to read and that was that for the first half of this day phae

1 Like

i kinda wanna push someone for wallposting this game so it becomes a towny thing for me…

But he could prove me otherwise

last time i saw soemone wallposting was like on my first fol games

To be fair

I post too much

1 Like

Consider posting less

1 Like

bionic/tutuu/bystander/windward

1 Like

No

ooo cool list of names

1 Like

at least 4/4 maybe 5/4

1 Like

Phraze has three posts, but I actually found her more wolfy than null.

It felt like she was trying to pull some sense of presence and commentary on the game without actually doing anything. She noted how many posts there were, she noted how she’d played with somebody before, and then she seemingly ran out of things to say. It creates a nervous impression.

nah it’s 2(1.3+✓9/3)/4

Oh, I somehow missed the fact that her last post was a response to your asking. I would, in fact, then find that a little bit towny, as she could have leveraged that to try to look townier in a dozen ways that she didn’t really take. I agree that I am not sure if I believe it, though.