The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think there is such a decent chance that wolves have something defensive like potentially bystander, that your argument against phraze doesnt really seem solid to me from villa!you point-of-view.

Im also reading back right now and seeing your yesterday push against phraze and just not really buying it. “I believe they are mafia day 2 vigilante”. I dont really see what the pointers would be to that being super likely lol and just find it hard to believe

Vague lean towards sleep
Vague lean towards killing you
Vague lean towards killing Phraze

Clearly thats just popping out of your mind right?

I guess if I had to guess right now I honestly dont really believe that zug was a roleblocker who roleblocked phraze which would make frost/phraze just a difference check lol

so in most worlds when it’s easier that would just be one of frost-phrase + bionic + lee like 80% of the time ??? lol

1. Rhea - Unknown
  2. Frostwolf103 - N2/N4 JK
  3. LittleLee - N2/N4 Doc
  4. Phraze - N3 Vig
  5. Creature - N1 Watcher
  6. Apocryphal - N1/N3 Doc
  7. Luxy - N2 Watcher
  8. Hippopablompoyeetus - N1/N3 RB, Rolecop, JOAT (Rolecop Tracker, Roleblocker), JOAT (Doc, JK, Voy)
  9. Zugzwang - Unknown
  10. Tutuu - Unknown
  11. Bionic - N2 Cop
  12. sheepsaysmeep - N2/N4 RB
  13. sulit - Did sulit claim?
  14. SirDerpsALot - Unknown
  15. bystander - Claimed JOAT (Doc, JK, Voy)
  16. WindwardAway - N2/N4 Tracker
  17. Marluna - N1-N4 Voyeur

Can everyone point out what I’m missing by way of claims?

I woke up
9 minutes ago

I have to leave for work in about an hour and a half

I am not any sort of capable of rational thought

1 Like

this is from quite a while back though. has anything evolved since then? is it mainly just starting to think phraze was the n2 vig?

I want to ask similar things to you lol

Sheep, Wind and me looked up for Derps and Tutuu for any possible N2 Vigilante interaction

I think sulit claimed jailkeeper odd nights, otherwise this is what I remember too

I just gave you: LittleLee

Look it up, I posted recently

Are you ignoring my push on Bystander?

I am actually essentially right

tbh yes I dont really remember that

oh actually if you’re talking mainly about like voting bystander when they were trolling you. I wouldnt really consider that a push and find it really weird that you’re trying to take credit for that

Its fever dreaming inducing rant session, but you know Bystander tried to plead.

or at least take credit in that way like hey I pushed a wolf way

If you argued it was w/w for other reasons I’d be like fine, valid logic

this feels like a weird grab is my instinct

The fact that Frost was like “never unvoting bystander” and then ended up on Phraze is lol

1 Like

Yeah, but remember I have a weakness

I let it go