The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

When I shouldn’t have.

Its the same on Singers FM on last day against Leafia, both Leafia and Wazza tried to convince me I am wrong.

Bystander is trying to prove me I am wrong.

Wolves trying to be sympathetic with me is my weakness.

oh I should read this lol, cuz I remember mixed opinions (I remember someone, maybe creature saying one could’ve shot the other?) but im now realizing how this is useful information lmao. so I’ll still take a look

it still doesnt indicate to me that phraze should be the wolf n2 vig though. like objectively. do I think it’s likely that phraze was n2 vig?? that’s a different question imo (I think it’s honestly rand chance). but it doesnt make a big implication to me that just because phraze claimed last theyre n2 vig. for example maybe mafia had more info than us, so the n2 vig was able to claim something else. it seems like a weird thing to focus in on

I guess if windward pursued a similar line of thought to a similar degree, that phraze seemed likely n2 vig, it would change my mind and I would find it less weird

I just dont really get it

1. Rhea - Unknown
  2. Frostwolf103 - N2/N4 JK
  3. LittleLee - N2/N4 Doc
  4. Phraze - N3 Vig
  5. Creature - N1 Watcher
  6. Apocryphal - N1/N3 Doc
  7. Luxy - N2 Watcher
  8. Hippopablompoyeetus - N1/N3 RB, Rolecop, JOAT (Rolecop, Tracker, Roleblocker), JOAT (Doc, JK, Voy)
  9. Zugzwang - Unknown
  10. Tutuu - Unknown
  11. Bionic - N2 Cop
  12. sheepsaysmeep - N2/N4 RB
  13. sulit - N1/N3 JK
  14. SirDerpsALot - Unknown
  15. bystander - Claimed JOAT (Doc, JK, Voy)
  16. WindwardAway - N2/N4 Tracker
  17. Marluna - N1-N4 Voyeur

Unclaimed roles:

N2 Vig, N3 Cop, N1/N3 Tracker, N1/N3 RB, Rolecop, JOAT (Rolecop, Tracker, Roleblocker)

One of these would be discarded, we know that N2 Vig is a wolf.

So tutuu, Zugz, Rhea and hippo are one of: N3 Cop, N1/N3 Tracker, N1/N3 RB, Rolecop, JOAT (Rolecop, Tracker, Roleblocker) if we believe bystander’s claim

@sheepsaysmeep

I have been telling yesterday that N3 Vigilante claim likely never existed since Phraze is the only player unclaimed without realizing that other slots have been taken.

Frost can you step out for me exactly what your logic is here I’m having a hard time parsing it

Really dumb it down for me lol

Thinking about mechanics really crosses my wires sometimes

If the N3 vigilante exists and Zug is N1/N3 roleblocker as you say, can I trust bystander’s word that the doctor claim is wolf as well?

Phraze’s action could have failed if Zugz was JOAT (Rolecop, Tracker, Roleblocker) or N1/N3 roleblocker.

1 Like

Correct, Zug has been asking to be jailed for N2.

That doesnt make sense for Joat

When did bystander say that the Doc claim was a wolf

Didn’t they say they were voyeuring you to try and catch a wolf doctor?

2 Likes

Right

Yeah that is what Bystander saying.

I dont want to spend too much talking about this; partly because I think I already have a full understanding of the situation mechanically

there are just lots of lots of lots of possibilities where phraze is a villa whose vig failed for some reason we cant tell + also the n2 vig was able to fakeclaim another role. because as villas we have very limited info about whats actually going on. wolves know exactly whats going on.

maybe wolves could already basically tell which roles were here and which roles weren’t [I havent really tried to imagine if this is possible] so they claimed something else (for example bystander claimed 2nd-last), maybe wolves had role copped phraze
maybe wolves rolecopped someone, then nightkilled them, then claimed their role
wolves know a role isnt in the game right?? maybe the N2 mafia vig just claimed that blah blah

it might look like im just some two weird examples. but I think there are probably like many of them, that are hard to imagine from a villa pov.

like going back to the idea that wolves just knew more mechanically. it feels to me gut-wise like ur a wolf who picked a piece of logic and ran with it hard, but villas might be more inclined to just go hmm mechanics feel really indecisive

but I probably want to sleep on it
for now

Zugz was like to be one of these if he had no action N2

A wolf JOAT make perfect sense, they only know of one discarded role that is not randed and having one shot rolecop and kill the target by next night so they can hold on that claim.

Oh I missed this

Right