The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Two JOAT, one Vigilante makes sense without adding Phraze to wolf team yet

yeah lol like we are cooked mechanically

I havent fully thought through all of these details and scenarios but wolves probably were able to like fakeclaim things and confuse us if they wanted like mildly comfortably

like im seeing there’s even an unclaimed n1-n3 role cop out there lol and now a bunch of dead players we have no idea what the flips were)

it feels hard for me to empathize with the view that phraze was strongly implied n2 vig just because everyone had already claimed a certain set of roles

1 Like

Yeah there was decent fake claim room especially if wolves rolled rolecop and copped Zugz or tutuu on N1 and then killed them later. they could have even copped Rhea as she died and then fake claimed her role.

That is what I am saying, but I take your word for it and too early to conclude this yet

I remember someone saying though that frost/bionic/bystander didnt all seem to be wolves together??

I guess that would make me slot in phraze over frost

lol

1 Like

Ok which of you roleblocked me???

??? what happened

I was about to go away damn lol

Bionic is likely the other wolf JOAT, Bystander is hinting about one of the doctor claims are not town.

No result again
and if my target did not go anywhere, they have to be a wolf

You are lying.

You don’t even ask why I believe I was roleblocked rather than getting a track result

It’s someone who definitely claimed to be able to act

who im very excited to here this

Sheep went to Phraze, I holstered.

You know the plan.

There is no room for another roleblock action

You

wtf lol

So either sheep didn’t go to phraze, or frost blocked me

I tried to go to phraze