The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

frost ate

I’m thinking… if frost is wolf, then max 1 wolf on the wagon here.

bystander was wolf there

hmm

windward, luxy on sulit

luxy not wolf. unless it was a bus.

windward not wolf. but behaviour readss.

frost, phraze, apo, littlelee off wagon

apo tr

littlelee left

probably 1 on the main wagons
windward, luxy
bionic, sheep

I would sus bionic out of the bunch but… kinda doesn’t make sense in a tight eod. was bionic online?

bystander/frost/one on main wagons/littlelee

U couldn’t quote it before u talk abt it :sob:

1 Like

For my own reference

Oh I guess it’s cuz I’m on my phone

I should make an updated colored EoD vc post

oh wtf lol

Frostwolf103 (2): Bionic, Phraze
sheepsaysmeep (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (5): LittleLee, Apocryphal, Luxy, sheepsaysmeep, WindwardAway

me when I’m in a randomly dropping shade and not doing anything about it competition and my opponent is sheepsaysmeep

im just reading bro

that last one was a good look for u lmao

Bionic (4): WindwardAway, Luxy, tutuu, Phraze
Phraze (1): sheepsaysmeep
SirDerpsAlot (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (9): LittleLee, Creature, Apocryphal, Zugzwang, Bionic, sulit, SirDerpsAlot, Marluna, bystander

This is Bionic wagon at the start of day 2, and it stays that way for quite a while. Bionic seems genuinely pressed and a bit panicked about the wagon on him, which seems hard to get out of him when he’s been trolling / low-efforting the whole game. I think if he’s scum, this wagon is almost certainly town-driven. like he is seriously pressed by having 4 votes.
Bionic/Luxy not w/w - which just makes Luxy confirmed town due to the peek
Bionic/phraze not w/w - I think bionic’s initial reaction to the pressure on him indicates that he saw 4 votes and like that being surprisingly large caused his self-defensiveness - feels like a pure wagon if bionic wolf. “damn welp there are 4 votes on me, now I gotta explain why you guys are wrong” and does so in a tryhard way

also admittedly bionic’s paranoia about the people pushing him like “there’s gonna be 1-2 mafia pushing me” does make sense in context of being n2 cop lol

Apocryphal (3): SirDerpsAlot, sheepsaysmeep, tutuu
Bionic (2): Luxy, Phraze
sulit (2): WindwardAway, Apocryphal
SirDerpsAlot (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): bystander

Tinfoil moment

there are 80+ posts on either side of that pop-in It is genuinely one of the highest w/w equity moments in the game lmaoo

ive gone back and forth on this like 8 times so im just quoting for reference and maybe us all to look at together

I think if you interpret the first post to imply he’s shading the first four players in the list… then this is probably town because, IF we’re viewing the game correctly… he’s tmi’ing pretty hard? bionic whom at the time a lot of the game was pushing, and he seemed concerned about dying and trying hard to save himself… doesnt make sense for him to tmi the gamestate pretty hard from that position

if you dont interpret the first post that way… then this readlist I think ultimately reads like a little bit scummy to me lol

almost none of the reads have actual justification with them (boil down ultimately to “lots of towny posts” or “scummy posts”), and they actually make sense from an opportunistic pov. he is shading the slots that like the game townreads. his ONLY 2 townreads are like the ESPECIALLY towny players whom he’s maybe scared to push (zug/windward). bystander townread could feel a little w/w although idk it also does make some sense from his pov lol

1 Like

also he forgot his Wolf Partner Apo tbh lmfaoo

1 Like

this actually makes so much sense as w/w it’s funny lmfao. like Im not pushing this rn I fully accept it’s confirmation bias and apo did nothing wrong. but like the bionic explanation feels like completely BS and if he’s wolf what would be the other explanation? wolves prefer a sulit wagon over apo wagon? (unlikely). he’s trying to pocket apo? lol

It is the truth, if I miss the roleblock target then I will be blamed for this.

Wolves will be agreeing to execute me you will see, and its not a good thing