The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

@WindwardAway you are not listening and Luxy is throwing fuel to the fire, putting out of context

This isnt some perception slip!!!

Bionic/Luxy/Sheep

This has to be it

• bionic says something about there being a bunch of un-readable slots and it being concerning like EIGHTEEN times and it being concerning, and he does this pretty early on and consistently. I find it pretty towny it’s certainly a thought that I have
    example: at the start of day 2 he’s like damn no one’s posting cuz rhea’s gone. then late-d2 he gives his theory about the wolves killing actives to leave us with the inactives, and he says rhea’s death first led him to think this. that’s like impressively towny consistency. also this “wolves are going after the actives” thing originally didnt make any sense to me but now it does lol and is actually a solid like straight-up towny contribution now that I see he’s saying it’s advice for night actions and stuff

• also this iso feels really not w/w with luxy for the record making luxy just lock clear lol

• his progression on littlelee is something to look back at though as potentially partnery. in the readlist I quoted above, he puts little lee in the group he’s shading as like “wtf theyre just gone”

then here:

he gives littlelee the same descriptor as zug (zug was a very towny person). Little Lee did NOTHING between those two points of time lmao. or I guess maybeee it’s not partnery, but even then he’s caving a bit much to consensus idk.

1 Like

Bro I was defending you there

What?

Seriously?

Bah bah bah…

I was saying that if it wasn’t a perspective slip that’s what you would’ve said and it was what I was looking for to confirm it wasn’t a perspective slip

VOTE: frostwolf

e-2 btw, dont hammer. but Ive admitted to myself I would literally never get there on windward wolf lol idk why I was pretending I’d get to evaluating there

imagine if derps was right all along about windward though lmaoo

frost what would you do with the information that bionic/luxy are very blatantly not w/w

what would your view of the world look like then

I was reading on your Bionic tinfoil

Since it was out of my words, I have been meaning to vote and get Bionic executed first, because wind is screaming murder she cant get action done and it is a fucking waste of time.

Two town is enough for three wolves to pin on me, please unvote.

VOTE: Bionic

just want to re-iterate bionic makes lots of sense overall in looking for w/w with frostwolf (that I’ve read so far)

day 2 opens: luxy leads a push on bionic who becomes the only wagon (no counter wagons). bionic frantically tries to self defend and seems (if I try to read into it) maybe a bit frustrated

end of day 2: bionic seems more just trollposting… he is still a wagon, but frostwolf is a counterwagon (sulit is a 3rd wagon, all roughly equal size)

start of day 3: bionic is again lead wagon? but frost is at the head of it and like, bionic really doesnt care about anything lmaoo

does it make MORE sense than w/w with frostwolf?? probably not honestly lmaooo. it actually makes a lot of sense from cop sod2 → someone who’s like fine im just gonna claim cop eod2. but I CAN SEE it look w/w on large-scale which is somewhat notable

1 Like

am I not basically wolf from your pov??

I dont know anymore, this pov sterns from Wind claiming she got blocked

That is the first thing she says and she believes your word you roleblocks Phraze and I holstered for this scenario in case either you or Wind will use this as motive to push me to execution.

I have faith I will get the correct target to block.

So its better for me not fps and falsely claim I blocked you for example, that is against what we agreed on.