The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

That you blocked me on N2 is only a half a problem

I am trying to vote a wolf and nobody joined me.

This is not a behavior of a wolf gone rogue…

I feel like you’re not really understanding the question and I have to do due diligence to try to understand what ua re selling lol.

there has to be at least one wolf between windward, me, you. from your point of view, there is 100% confirmed at least a wolf between me/windward.

are you on the same page of that? what is your current interpretation of that whole situation? can you make it really clear what you think are the most likely explanations/alignments of us?

sorry if you’ve already described all of this and it’s just that I havent read closely enough or missed it

1 Like

The first instance I call out that Wind is lying, as soon Wind is telling shes blocked. That give insight that this is not W/W

Unlike what has been told about this wind shielding frost hard is w/w, and then on Day 5 I shattered that illusion

I come back later that I shouldnt have been pushing Bionic and come to realization that Wind is right. She sees this as opportunistic so I can now tell this is all planned.

You still here?

ok I started scrolling faster and faster to finish bionic iso but. I am coming out of it and mainly concluding… mildly towny

1. I think the main thing is still this consistent display of towny emotions. one example was the “woe, there are so many”. he has like genuinely maybe 30+ posts like that. there’s also “dang im not good enough to do high-effort solving.” it is impressively consistently woven into his posts over time that it feels real.

2. there was also a period early on last day phase (small sequence of posts) where like first I scolded him, and then windward scolded him, and then a while after he did like a teensy bit of what actually looked like decent solving. just like posted some random names and asked a couple questions lmao. but it was like, I wouldnt expect him to expect to be tonwread of him. I’d expect a wolf to stick with the “nah im not solving anymore” gimmick and try to make it villagery. it just felt like a villa thinking out loud

3. also, I sort of eventually got there on bionic/frost not w/w. there’s just so much little like back and forth fighting between them lol. like it’s not that that’s impossible to be w/w, but if wolves they would have to be leaning into it which would be ridiculous lol. Although, I was on the lookout for the bys/frost/bionic stuff that windward has been calling not all wolf, and like, as I was skimming pretty fast I just did not really see it lmao. im sorry, like it could still be a valid thing, but if so then BTW I still have not really considered/evaluated it lol

basically like, this should definitely go to f3, and in f3 like it could be a wolf but I would not be mad to lose to this. it is like the towniest slot of the people who were not really doing anything for the game.

the main thing I took away from bionic iso… I kid you not this is not a drill, I really really didnt like apo’s posts lmao im sorry. like I noticed a ton of posts just scrolling through and clicking around, and a solid 60-70% of them were scummy to me lmfao. I would probably want this double-checked like even before a lee elim, before even feeling comfortable voting there tomorrow. I might not have the time to do it myself this day phase though.

bro @luxy imagine if windward/apo were wolves together lol

I could like physically see it lmao

yeah sort of, have been reading stuff

VOTE: Apocryphal

If Bionic claim is real, then Apocryphal is essentially the only player on Odd night claims that he stopped Phraze as N3 Vigilante claim.

But I am not going to pretend N2 Vigilante didn’t exist.

I guess Frost, I understand a bit more but still not that much.

Can you put it really clearly for me, like: if windward is Town, windward is not lying about the roleblock, right? So YOU know (we’re not considering my pov, but yours) that there should be at least a wolf in windward/me. windward is saying that this means you should always vote in windward/me, mechanically. do you get that / can you clearly explain why disagree?

and honestly, like from my point of view, I honestly dont have that much motivation to try to figure out your pov im sorry. Others not involved in thunderdome maybe do have motivation to understand. im 95+% of the way there to just trying to solve the rest of the game like under the assumption that you flip wolf.

our only chance if SOMEHOW you’re town would be you convincing me windward is wolf. like this would probably be the most helpful; can you talk about why windward would be a wolf? like on a larger scale, are there any reasons, beyond the claim stuff that happened today?

1 Like

If they were wolves they’d be torturing us in a cruel and unusual fashion

1 Like

ok thank you lol thats valid ur right

I will like fully unironically sleep better thanks to that reminder

I am too invested that I in fact feel for it every game.

You can clearly see they are torturing me.

I wish I know, it’s only today wind changes it’s colors.

You expect me to read nearly 2000 messages?

@sheepsaysmeep