The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Well, I was the one campaigning for it iirc

[quote=“Frostwolf103, post:8300, topic:9100, full:true”]

If you holster, you have a 100% rate of missing the factional kill
So… ???

No, but like… We don’t have confirmation sheep is a wolf roleblocker.
you can’t tell me that I have confirmation because I don’t have confirmation of your role, either. I don’t have confirmation of anyone’s role.
Like I really don’t know why that’s so hard to understand.

I would have missed and you claim you’re blocked, so that doesnt change the outcome

I am ironically counting on sheep to do the thing

I’m trying to think if he’s ever been right on wolfreading me, actually
I think not lmao
But I don’t remember wolfing against him. I’ve wolfed WITH him and it went terribly because I think he was in decent standing but tried a little too hard to avoid voting me when I flipped

There’s only 2/3 telling the truth, so somebody is lying.

The past events has no connection to what happened N4.

I don’t believe his word, you literally ignored sheep when I claimed no result on him at the start of the day. I just don’t believe you whatsoever at this point, and I’m undecided whether I believe sheep or not because I can’t prove that he roleblocked phraze and I can’t prove that you holstered. But your traction to my tracking results was super wolfy.

Like I don’t need to convince you that you’re wolfing, it’s kinda pointless, but absolutely nothing you’ve said to me today has convinced me to believe that you holstered.

Yeah I ignored and when I say you are right, you tell me I am opportunistic, that is bullshit

I don’t think that part looked opportunistic. I just think it was kind of too late to reach the conclusion that I was right by that point to be towny.

It really shows who’s lying, now does it?

I am done with you.

VOTE: WindWaryAway

Either I die or you do.

Here’s your Bystander outs frost as wolf, part 2

But I have been right voting Bystander for being wolf

That would be incredibly funny because I think Apo and I are both worse at wolfing than we are at towning lol

It’s… possible
But for that matter it’s also possible that it’s Lee, for example, since nothing Lee has claimed is provable either.

I am trying to be reasonable, but this setup is horrid and I know I made mistakes, and I cant even get out, which is all it takes for the wolves to happily mislynch me.

I have made plenty of deductions than you can think right now, LittleLee, Sheep, Bionic and so on.

Yeah well, from my perspective, I think I now spent 3 days hard shielding a wolf and I feel REALLY bad for basically singlehandedly fucking up the game.

If you’d reacted to my tracking results by immediately calling out sheep I might not have been going this path today, but imo your reaction just never comes from town. You can’t convince me that you’ve been towny by repeating the same points a million times.

What you can do, however, is convince me of who else is a wolf in this game, because I do actually want to see cases. I’m not hammering you, I’m not stupid.

You think you had it rough? I am having the same dillema