The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

But I am so overwhelmed that I cant think anymore

UNVOTE

You need to stop shutting down discussion, I am not the person who leaves out, you do this every time!

No wonder it makes me lose trust on you

Ah for fuck sake I get it, it is absolutely infuriating we cant go back to square one

VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

I exausted all points of discussion

Either we win or lose.

(And no even if we all got wolves eliminated, it is not satisfactory)

@WindwardAway feel free to push Lee, I will follow you on that, I don’t mind.

@Luxy well?

?

I’m waiting for stuff to compile at work so I’m here for a few minutes

I can’t decide if I’m more likely to lose to Bionic being town or Bionic being a wolf
My problem is, I actually kinda like his posts today? Lol

I think Frost/Phraze is somewhat unlikely
I think sheep/Lee is somewhat unlikely
I thought Frost/Bionic was unlikely but that presents a conundrum when combined with the other two unpairings because idk how to come up with 3 wolves
I’m not sure any of these observations are helpful

As I said, I’ll vote toward EoD and not before that
I want discussion time rather than an early hammer

@Lee never claimed who he docced, if anyone?

Oops
@LittleLee

And believe me, I’ve given a lot of thought to the world where Frost isn’t a wolf, I just have a hard time slotting sheep and Lee as both wolves when I think Phraze might be town

Ah, it finished compiling, be back later

Is it bad that I’ve kinda been thinking that Frost has been town self destructing and sheep has just been like “if I just sit back and pretend to be towny and solve today I’ll win”

I’m probably overthinking it

I also considered that, but I just can’t find Frost’s reaction to my track towny because I don’t think I made a bad decision to track sheep, it literally gave us mech info

Unfortunately I can’t even say “if Frost is town, why wasn’t he hammered when wagon votes were at 3” because Lee has been, like, not even in the game today and he’s probably a wolf

Yeah the only thing that stops me from reaching this conclusion is the language barrier

Like Frost already thought I was pushing him when I was defending him somewhat