The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I can see a world where he misunderstood

Oh that’s true

I also misunderstood your post though lmao

I didn’t think his reaction to that was wolfy

But also I don’t see why he’d think holstering as a town jailkeeper is helpful when Creature was macho

Maybe I shouldve said that yesterday, idk

I also don’t see why he wouldn’t understand that I’m not just gonna take what he claims at face value

Or why he thinks I said I believe that sheep blocked phraze

Cause I’m not even convinced that’s true, but I’m not going to just jump to voting sheep either

Anyway I’m like the most paired with both Frost and sheep so I don’t really have a say on reading them lol, whatever I say is probably gonna be wrong because I have no idea anymore

I spent most of the game thinking both of them were town and now it’s like… That’s almost impossible

And by my night results it’s completely impossible because even if someone else is really a roleblocker or jailkeeper and blocked me, one of them still lied

The other problem is that since I haven’t sorted Bionic, my teaming is all messed up

Cause I feel like in a world where both Frost and sheep are wolves, Bionic is more likely paired than Lee is, but Bionic has at least been doing things now and Lee got consumed by the void or something

And then the alternative is that I’m wrong on one of my locktowns (Luxy, Apo) which I would probably die on a hill to defend at this point, I’m not tinfoiling these

I kinda would have preferred continuing to be blissfully unaware that there was a wolf between Frost/sheep because I don’t want to deal with this lol

And it’s not like I think sheep’s reaction to my tracking is unfakeable

It is perfectly fakeable

Tonereading amounts to absolutely nothing in mafia games so if I don’t toneread sheep or frost, where does that leave me? They’ve both been doing solving in their own way but at least one of them is faking it

I legit think Phraze is just town who suddenly got motivated to solve because the game didn’t end

If I’m wrong and she’s suddenly evolved her wolfgame then tbh I think I’m ready to lose to that, at this point

Frost/sheep/Lee/Bionic

All we have to do is not kill the one town in these 4 names I guess

It’s… harder than it should be

If I do a thought experiment and assume that Frost and sheep are covering for each other because they’re both wolves and assumed I would track Frost “nowhere” (or maybe he really went nowhere but made a partner perform the kill), do I think Bionic is less likely to be paired with Frost, than Lee is with sheep?

I scream, for I do not know.

Send help :skull:

@sheepsaysmeep do you have a convincing case on Frost, outside of the thunderdome reasoning?

@Frostwolf103 same goes for you, if you ignore the thunderdome would you think that sheep could be a wolf?