The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

and why

I would like to see reasoning because I want to know if there’s anything I’m missing

Like if you guys tell me you wouldn’t even be considering each other if the mech stuff didn’t happen, then I have a lot to think about

(it’s not an FPS, by the way, I really didn’t get any night feedback which is why this is so perplexing and annoying to deal with)

Basically I’m just asking if earlier today, or on any other day, you ever considered each other to be wolfing

I know I can look up your earlier reads on each other but I want to hear your current view

Unfortunately getting no results is 100% a case of either Frost or sheep blocked you, or sheep lied about his claim

There’s no other explanation other than you wolf

The roleblock on me by Sheep by N2 is either real or Wind lied about not using Strongman as mafia tracker

Remember, he told to me that i shouldn’t jail him by N2

Is it that his strongman attack wont be jailed or does he knows that via track ability getting blocked?

Wind is a she, do keep in mind I always see everyone as dude :joy:

Think of bromance

Hmmm
This is super early in the game but I’m just thinking if sheep is a wolf, he’s the deepest wolf possible and can reasonably get away with flipping wolves and claiming pelts without it looking too much like a bus
Unlike Frostwolf, who is in a position where no matter who he votes, he will have suspicion on him

On the other hand it’s slightly unconventional to attempt to threadspew read your partner as town, let them slank the entire game, and then start a push on them in the endgame when you’re about to win
Not like we moved to voting Lee yesterday, but it was within the realm of possibilities because if he was threadspewed town at the beginning, he’s threadspewed wolf now instead lmao.

I think this is sheep’s first mention of Frost?

Early bystander read

Stupid forum decided to jump while I was isoing and this is where it landed next
Here’s where sheep starts pushing Frost

He still has bystander as town

Encourages Lee to post more, brings up meta read being useful
Which does track logically with sheep checking Lee’s old games yesterday and saying “actually this is not towny”

Lol
Hindsight 20/20

What a shame I’m still alive…

I feel like this post sort of does make sense for someone who thinks frost is scum and may or may not be a jailkeeper as claimed
Like I can see town!sheep weighing the benefits of roleblocking frost on N2 here

He probably sheeped my read here and that’s why we didn’t flip frost? This was sulit flip day, I think.

I gotta get back to work but I’ll continue later

1 Like

Honestly I couldve also lied about being a tracker cause I don’t think anything I’ve claimed or done has been provable lol

You’d have to question why I chose to CFD to bystander yesterday if phraze is town, since I couldve won by eliminating phraze, but that’s another matter

I think I really need to finish sheep’s iso though before I make any calls today

That’s why I said don’t hammer, I want time to actually do this
not gonna be lazy when we need to hit a wolf

Phraze is under suspicion that they are N2 vigilante and now claims to be N3 vigilante being blocked.

L.A Noire press x to doubt meme is good way to describe it

1 Like

I actually dont want to adress the elephant in the room that is Sheep/Wind/Frost I really dont.

@sheepsaysmeep @WindwardAway how will you view me from pushing Phraze, Lee and Bystander on Day 4?

Neither do I

Well, we only have bystander’s flip so unfortunately that’s not a lot of data points
I don’t think they were bad pushes but the circumstances were a bit weird yesterday since we were in MyLo

Also yeah I had a comment on this, thanks for reminding me

I don’t think her claim clears her at all, it’s more like I think that since she seems to have more WiM today it’s kinda towny.

If her claim is true, there’s an unclaimed wolf JOAT or roleblocker who blocked her because by process of elimination they probably thought she had to be the vig or cop, if there were any. We know bystander was a wolf and may have also lied about being a JOAT, or was a JOAT and lied about her targets, or was simply a roleblocker on Phraze or a doctor on you (Frost, if we account for the scenario where you’re w/w with bystander).

And then if Phraze is scum, the whole thing is a lie, and/or she is a vig who tried to shoot but hit Apo’s doc target and not you.