The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

But my point is that since bystander couldn’t be mechanically proven on N1 or N3 as having taken any action at all, it is very possible she only acted N2 in which case she was the unclaimed vig

Yeah it would be an unfortunate rand

And bystander claimed to jailkeep Zug on N2, which again, isn’t provable since he didn’t act

Do you think its possible that they have swapped their claims around and these claims are still real?

Wolf JOAT with rolecop makes a lot of sense

(Lee also claimed to doc Zug which is also not provable, and he is also a potential missing vig candidate for that matter)

Yeah I do think claim swapping is likely because there are some weird things that don’t fit, and obviously nobody claimed vig

They know one of the roles didnt rand and use to investigate either Derps, Hippo or Tutuu and use their claim as their own

I keep forgetting the rolecop never claimed but you’re right that it’s also something that’s likely gone unclaimed, unless it was one of the dead players

Although I stand correct, they would only guess Hippo so

1 Like

As long as they rolecopped before they killed
So, not Hippo
But I could believe that wolves copped Derps or Tutuu the same night they were killed

When did Lee claimed? D3 right?

1 Like

Also I cannot be joat because I would be blocked N2 if the role claimed from tutuu/derps is true

Yeah I think there’s way less room for you to fakeclaim as a wolf
If you’re a wolf, you’re very likely exactly the jailkeeper as claimed
At worst you could be a roleblocker and swap claims with sheep

Just because jailkeeper and roleblocker are roles that are very obvious to their targets
you can’t easily pretend they don’t exist lol

although the N2 vig clearly wanted to pretend they don’t exist

Lee claimed D3 I think, yes
Then bystander the day after, and Phraze at eod

It is my theory that N3 Vigilante is the most likely claim that got discarded

Zug is either N3 Alignment cop or N1/N3 Roleblocker and both do sound correct from his request to be jailed.

The other claim will go to either Tutuu or Derps, the alibi from Phraze is constructed about being blocked

It is possible the N2/N4 Jailkeeper is also discarded role and I happen to ‘roleblocked’ Phraze

But why bus there?

However as I said, its best not to address the elephant in the room yet.

N1/N3 Roleblocker Frost add about same amount of frustration as N2/N4 Jailkeeper Frost