The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Am not sure? I thought all the roles were distributed randomly out of the pool?

All except one role. There’s 18 roles and 17 players. So a lot of worlds are possible who’s the actual falseclaim.

Not to mention you can use either rolecop (the same JOAT that also has rolecop) will able to learn from Derps and Tutuu and steal their claim as well.

Makes sense, now… There’s no point to even claim to be cop. At least when teamed up with a vig or wolf.

It’s not a conclusion, just a random thought I had because I never did sort it out lol

I did consider that frost tmi’d wolves having a strongman but then I was like “no that’s dumb” because I didn’t wanna think about it lol

snort

Yeah, like if he’s town I’m very confused by his solving
Cause he’s doing stuff for sure, but it’s like… off. Idk how to explain it. It’s like if you followed a recipe knowing the steps were written in order but you still did them in a different order and got mad when the thing you cooked didn’t turn out how it was supposed to. Choosing to follow the steps out of order is intentional, regardless of whether you consider the consequences. And I feel like Frost has been solving today in a bit of a strange order of thoughts, but I just don’t really want to argue with him anymore. I’ve really tried to cover all my bases by asking him for his reads and his thoughts on stuff, even today.

Yeah I wasn’t concerned after this revelation. A roleblock make plenty of sense, given the threadstate on D2.

Yeah but mafia aren’t gonna kill any of the three of us if at least one of us is a wolf. And I’m telling you that one of us is a wolf, even if you conclude it’s me.

I’ll be up for voting Bionic based on the cross check of his roles, based on Frost’s take-

The thing is, I am not falling for that.

Welcome to the game :joy:

Sooner or later by Day 6, it had to be done

Anyway regardless of how I’m reading Frost there’s still something weird about sheep, or rather, how other people are handling reads on sheep

Ok maybe after 2 more nights cause I think Luxy always dies first as a greencheck

I’m wondering if I’m just super wrong on the poe but that’s not mechanically possible

Oh wow I’m null :roll_eyes:

I am talking from Bionic’s perspective, read before responding.

1 Like

Idk man, you raged about being roleblocked and it didn’t feel like you thought it was a reasonable move at the time

I’m not reading