The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Of course you dont.

About Sheep?

I’m worried about Bionic being town because then the game just ends.
Also I have mechanical information that locks at least one, possibly more, of Frost/sheep/me as a wolf so I still want to vote there. Not outside.

1 Like

Yes

And I think that’s the mafia plan, why bother roleblocking you otherwise?

They know I am the weakest.

Because it makes ME look unconfirmed
Because I haven’t tracked a single fucking person this entire game, so theoretically I could be any role at all.

You could say the same about me.

But consider what is discussed so far: I can’t able to have rolecop checked on N2 and vigged.

Why the fuck does the game revolve around a hypothetical rolecop, what if it was the role that was discarded? Then oops we lost the game making up shit about mechanics??

Also ironically, a N3 vig that got claimed and convieniently got blocked too?

Honestly I’m still considering that one

They can take Derps / Tutuu claim instead as their own, I discussed about this.

Whether its from JOAT or the rolecop itself

I think bystander as a joat or roleblocker could’ve blocked phraze if the wolves had a rolecop as you said and found out phraze was the n3 vig, or else just by process of elimination since the only players who hadn’t claimed by that night were phraze and bystander, so wolves would’ve known and been able to safely pull off some fake claims.

Ah yeah, I keep forgetting about that
You’re probably right they do have a rolecop

Both Bionic and Phraze claims dont make sense, which is why either of them needs to be dealt first. This may force the mafia’s hand to either kill from the N4 block’s rule of three or keep killing outside.

either way, it needs to force their hand if we dont play along.

Rolecop was N1-N3?
Maybe THAT was bystander because she claimed joat
And someone else blocked phraze if town

Bionic’s claim makes sense. It just doesn’t point in any particular direction for his alignment, which sucks.

Honestly the JOAT make more sense, they have track and roleblock

But…