The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

They could’ve swapped claims, though, as you said
they probably had both a joat and a roleblocker or the other joat

Same can apply to just anyone. But if you insist, despite your boldness in including yourself in that pool.

Not sure why this was done. Leaving more ambiguity on you to be self aware of. Intentionally appearing more honest.

But I’ll go with sheep for trusting them the least out of this three.
VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

Work time.

Anyway, this is fucked, we’re probably gonna lose

What’s your town case on frost, I’m curious

Oh he left lmao

Rude, wait for response

Not everyone is hyper on caffeine

honestly my first instinct was that like if frost/lee were w/w they would have attempted to look more not w/w lmao. like I would imagine as wolves they would try to distance with frost going down but they interacted for like 15 minutes and it was like the most ‘wow really’ ever lol

Lee seems pretty unbiased to me…

@WindwardAway So what are you going to do, vote me or sheep?

That’s what you wanted clearly, even then I want out of me/sheep/wind and would have chosen either Bionic or Phraze

I might actually have to go for the day phase, barring a few pop-ins. I guess I realized there’s the chance that I get elimmed and I come back to we lost the game lol. so I just want to appeal to the idea that I dont really think there’s a noticeable scum case on me. I was townread for good reasons for a while, townread by dead villas, and then just… poe’d? have I pushed a scum agenda this game? no… from a neutral pov, maybe 50/50; from my pov, probably a more townsided agenda than almost anyone else in the game. I pushed frost d2 and finished the day on his wagon. there is, I think we can all agree, at least one wolf in lee/phraze/bionic; I feel like ive pushed substantially for all 3 at some point.

it would just be really weird to lose the game to me getting elimmed in this context. think I played fine enough and it’s not like we got blown away by some super strong in-control wolfteam (it seems like)

frostwolf has simply been playing scummy this game

probably just the right move

1 Like

I’m not hyper on caffeine either lol
Gonna go play games for a bit and then come back

Correct but let me think it out more, I don’t want to rush into decisions

Personally I think between us and sheep, its too early to go there.

The votes on Bionic and Phraze has to be sign of impatient wolves in one of them at least.

I kinda think they’re like unaware of game state and it’s slightly towny idk

windward if u want to pull up what you liked about frost earlier in the game I can try to find a time to refute it lmao. but also maybe I wont. actually I probably wont have time but can try

I did scroll through a couple frost towngames (Percy Jackson and singers), I think there were some slight tonal differences but not much else. I remember when I first read his ISO in this game and found him wolfy; I thought this whole aggro vibe with how he was pressing people on stuff was scummy, unless this is his approach to the game as town. in his towngames, sure there are some signs of aggression, but his approach just looks different. it’s a bit more laid back, lots of asking people questions. here… I just dont really think he has been trying to solve the game. I think he has resorted generally to lots of mechanical questions and mechanical talk because maybe as wolf he’s like, really simply put, just struggling to fake natural levels of solving game. I didnt find one of his wolfgames to read though. but that is ultimately what I think has been happening.

1 Like

yeah ive been saying this all day also btw lmao

1 Like

I did not realize frostwolf plagiarized one of my talking points wtf bro

Uh no, there are 3 wolves around here. If there’s one in me/sheep/you and there’s two more out there, my deductions so far tells me either Bionic and Phraze are the weakest of the bunch compared from Lee, Apo and Luxy.

1 Like