The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

it could be both, it could be one of them.

50/50 or 33/33/33

It happens while this game is still on-going and I am indeed more relaxed by that game,but that doesnt mean I was locktown, I was just as bad until I start making reads.

I hate it here

I did ask questions here too, but you are not going to quote on this, for obvious reasons :joy:

But at least I dont have to be on your level, thats how Leafia and Wazza outsmarted me on Singers FM.

This is the game before this and Percy.

Like I mean no offense to your ability to play, I am just on different league

And on contrary I am, but explanation make it difficult with language barrier, the way I interpret does not come clear to you.

I try to be simple with all of you.

That I am not capable to solve as town, actually can be true too. It depends on the game and my motive.

But I certainly do not give up as wolf and clearly I am struggling as one. Executing me however, will result in mafia win.

VOTE: Bionic

We need unifying vote, if not then we move to next game.

I feel like it’s a bit pointless for me to dig this up again, it was microreads like I didn’t think a wolf would try to push Lee based off of liking a post about Bionic that Zug made, it’s like a weirdly intricate thought that didn’t seem to me like it would occur to a wolf. But I think on D5 we’re past the point where microreads are clearing :sweat_smile:

I still wanna say I found Frost towny straight up to yesterday when I started doubting my read, but not initially because I thought he was wolfy. Just because PoE should be widened if I was wrong before. So then I started looking at his posts and going, yeah ok, maybe I shouldn’t clear him on all these little things. For the record, his jailkeeper claim never cleared him to me, I kinda don’t really doubt he’s a jailkeeper but I do doubt his claimed targets. But that’s about it, he can’t be caught mechanically at this point and it wasn’t my primary reason for turning around my read on him.

I didn’t like how he handled whatever the fuck with bystander yesterday, I thought it looked w/w, in fairness I also thought phraze mightve been a wolf who walked into the fiasco and then dipped, but I think it’s slightly more likely she’s town who walked in on theater so they played it off like she was irrelevant. My conundrum is that I’m not sure I believe he’s a wolf with you, and I feel like he’s almost too conveniently paired with Lee (but like, TWTBAW isn’t a thing in XyLo, so “too easy” pairings also shouldn’t be a thing if I find both players individually wolfy). It just makes things sort of weird because then it implies he’s a wolf with Bionic which I still feel might not be a thing? I’m undecided.

And I should really resolve Bionic in case I die tonight, but I’m tired, and I acknowledge that my reasons for thinking Frost is unpaired with Bionic might not be the best reasons. I talked about it earlier, I just think their interactions are like… Either they’ve been trying to bus each other for days or they’re just really not paired. Idk though, I know Frost can be very good at theater, and Bionic seems like the sort of chaotic player who probably also fits that bill. I still wanna kill Lee next, I think. It’s a matter of who after that, and then assuming the game continues, my PoE is just Bionic/Phraze/you, where I think Phraze is socially the least likely and then I can’t decide between Bionic and you because I’m dumb and didn’t finish ISOing you. I already know I’m not gonna come to a concrete decision on Bionic regardless of ISOing him, unless I try to read him off spew. Probably same for your slot, I don’t see myself throwing you off a cliff right now but you’re not as clear as I’d hoped because of the stupid track result.

I feel like Lee is tonally ok but has contributed almost nothing so he’s just objectively hard to find if he’s a villager. His only vote this entire game was on bystander, who flipped wolf, after I pressured him to vote, and I still feel like it reads as a newbie wolf who didn’t have partners around and felt compelled to vote an off-wagon partner. But if Phraze is town (or Frost, for that matter), my earlier idea that Lee is w/w with Frost and Phraze kinda gets blown out of the water. Could still be seen as a reasonable antispew attempt if he has one partner being wagoned between those two.

I am absolutely never tinfoiling Luxy or Apo, I will locktown them and carry that to my grave, and if I’m wrong I will just lose to them at this point. I’ve already made my final solve on their slots. Luxy is mechanically and probably also socially cleared, Apo is socially and meta-cleared to me, and then everyone else is PoE because they’re neither socially nor mechanically cleared. You (sheep) are socially very towny, but the stray roleblock is troublesome and the worry that Phraze and Bionic could both be town leaves you deeper in the PoE. One thing that I think points in your favor is that you brought Lee back into the PoE when he was more or less ignored and considered townspewed, though, and since I think he almost always flips wolf (because of his vote and because he looks like he could be paired with absolutely anyone, even you if I squint), I would prefer to flip Lee before you because I’m less certain on you than I am on Lee.

If there are any wolves outside my current PoE of Frost/Lee/Bionic/Phraze/sheep, kudos to you, you got me good. But I don’t expect that to be the case, so I really hope we are on the right track and can make the right decision consecutively to lead us into a town win.

I’ve tried my best to make up for three days of shitty wagons, even though I never got a track result (I would personally argue that no result on sheep last night IS a form of result), and I essentially played this game as if I were a vanilla because I figured the tracker was probably the least useful role in the game. I was never afraid of being flipped because I provided such an edge-case mechanical benefit, and if you guys suddenly tinfoil me overnight (assuming the game continues) and decide I’m paired with Frost, I will fight back, but I will not hold it against you because that’s my fault lol.

If the game ends here, and Frost flips town, then I am super sorry for leading us to a loss. I think the wolves have actually played super well to keep each other safe, or at least they recognized to let town do the dirty work for them, and on the other hand our town was kinda disorganized for 3 days (little to no consensus, and a lot of general thread chaos) but we’ve pulled it together pretty well to at least survive yesterday with a rewarding wolf flip.

(idk why I’m writing this like a legacy, the nightkill will almost definitely be Luxy and not me, unless wolves want me to shut up, but I’ll be busy this weekend anyway so I will not be as obnoxiously present anyway.)

It’s been fun playing with all of you :slightly_smiling_face:

VOTE: Frostwolf

No not at all, you can still change your mind

Btw I feel like I have a massive amount of recency bias on sheep’s posts, like, I like them when I see them in real-time but then when I’m not looking at them I really question if they’re coming from town or not :sweat_smile:

Can someone else do a sanity check there cause I feel like I’m just objectively doing a bad job of reading him at this point, and I can’t shake that feeling. I think he can be very tonally towny as a wolf but idk how much he efforts as a wolf compared to what he’s done in this game, in the time he’s been in the thread and participating. I feel like Creature might have had a better meta on sheep but Creature is dead so rip.

I’d go through MU Anni to read sheep’s posts again but blehhhh effort I don’t really wanna go to.

If someone else wants to do that, be my guest lol.

Oh I had another thought, that Bionic just posting stuff about his reads is townier than LAMIST, I’m just a little wary that he only really got into the motion of it when we entered MyLo but that’s up for debate. If you wanna towncase him or scumcase him so I see it later, go ahead, and if I’m alive I’d be happy to discuss his slot.

Anyway going to sleep now, I’m gone for the night. @Apocryphal and @Luxy still need to check in and vote, maybe discuss the solve a bit more first so we have all our legacy reads out there. Just ignore his cop claim, though, cause I think we’ve beaten it to death and we’re basically never gonna prove whether it was true or not unless we flip him, which we don’t wanna do if he’s actually town lol. Read him off his pushes and votes I guess, since attitude/wim/posting style is likely all NAI.

Gn thread

That is what I am trying to do :sob:

wolves hammer it no balls

Hmm

I had a sudden thought about sheep

Like if he’s a wolf he’d be the deepest of the team, right?

Idk if the kills implicate him but someone should look into that because a lot of the pushes and kills implicated bystander

Sulit was my push while people including bystander iirc were pushing Frost. But sulit revealed that she jailed bystander cause she thought she was a wolf, and suddenly the sulit wagon flipped.

Zug was tinfoiling bystander very loudly and publicly the day before he died.

I think maybe even derps suspected her (but on the basis of pairing her with me)

Back to sleep I go

Wait I had a question

This was a half-finished thought, oops

I mean killing people who wolfread the strongest wolf on the team makes sense
But does that mean bystander was the deepest wolf?

Oh hey

I’m sorry I don’t want to keep u up but I was curious how confident u are in Apo metawise

Like is it based on a rich history of games? Or like a couple good memorable games?