The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I was already typing a post in response when you said this: I don’t think Creature’s response makes me townread him any more. I don’t think anything but giving solid reads independent of himself would. Calling Apocryphal and bystander town for a high post-count does not qualify, as that takes only a glance at the top of the thread to say.

1 Like

The funny thing is that the disclaimer made it worst imo

Nakedly voting Luxy would still get questioned, but in a “Oh, why do you think this”

Here you know not only know it looks bad, but also trying to preemptively go “I have reasons for why I’m doing this, believe me!”

Which looks worse than nakedly voting

then what was the purpose

you turn back and call smth ppl was susing intentional :joy:

I completely disagree with bystander and apo, think derps popin was fine

Ok but I was objectively correct tho so like

Simply consider

Nya~

It wasn’t even really a pop in I had just woke up for the day and finished skimming thread and gave my vote before I headed to a friends for the day lol

Their brains must be mushed, also I wont be around EoD so deal with it

Also I wanted to clarify it was a real read not me just voting the wagon for the lols since people had just voted it since I do that a lot

what was the read based on

Damn does that mean ur gonna be sad when we nigjtkill u tonight bruh

1 Like

I don’t think it replied to the post I wanted to reply to and it ruined my joke

1 Like

nyaaaaaaa I was about to ask who you’re talking to

Lmao

I will never recover from this

2 Likes

Skimming

I don’t commit any reasoning to memories when I make reads from skimming a few hundred posts I missed I just commit some of the stronger feelings

I have to go back to get more specifics after the fact

I can’t even tell you what it was cuz that’s like explaining the joke which is horrible

1 Like

Absolute Tragedy

1 Like

hey @tutuu you said Frost is in his new town meta, can you explain what that is?

1 Like

Also I caught up phone-skimming but I don’t really have anything I want to say lol

There are a lot of wagon options that seem fine to me but like I don’t feel passionate to advocate for which is sucky but I guess it fits the games slow movement

Sda is probably solidly below null yeah sure
Creature is probably scummy to be honest lol
I would probably like be interested in going back to marluna but idk

Luxy is fine, I personally haven’t felt anything there tbh but like sure lmao

Idk I guess zugzwang can just control my vote by @‘ing me or maybe even rhea at this point I cannot help starting to townlean a bit there

I will say my inclination with windward is to give bit more time, no idea why

Also I have seen hippos name thrown around for a wagon, that seems goofy. Don’t do that imo