The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

These posts were Not For You and I don’t expect you to agree with them FTR. Like you are free to look back and decide if you agree or not but I want to make it clear that I don’t expect you to

Being misinterpreted like actively causes me to get chemical burns

Also I’m too lazy to get my computer out so I might to it later we’ll see

Specifically I used this to townread w!Cape in Stellaris so it’s not a good thing to townread someone off of I don’t think

God once I get to my dorm I’m going to reread House of Leaves

may opened with a cold one in stellaris too fwiw

1 Like

IDLE MAY PSYCHOLOGY THOUGHTS NOT AN IN-GAME ARGUMENT AS TO WHY I AM TOWN

Yeah I actually put consideration into whether I wanted to open with a reply or not there. Specifically, my habit of opening with a reply as town vs a cold one as wolf is because as town, I‘ll reread the thread back, see something that stands out to me, and feel strong enough about it to reply. As wolf, I usually don’t have thoughts during my catchup because I am not town, and so I’ll catch up and then think of something to post. Because in Stellaris my townsona was not backreading (in reality I think I had caught up by the time I posted there), I knew I wouldn’t have done a non-cold open realistically anyway, so I decided to just pop into thread. I think a lot while I play mafia!

You clearly were told this in wolf chat and told to post it for them

1 Like

I would totally do that FTR

This makes me thing it happened because replying like this is totally something I would do as a wolf

1 Like

I love writing my teammates posts to suspect me on it’s really fun

Meow meow meow meow meow meow

1 Like

brain explodes

2 Likes

you’re the type of guy who plays poker only for the sake of going all in on 2 7 off suit

2 Likes

SirDerpsALot has died. Badly. Of brain explosion. Very sad, no cure

Dont attack me plz :sob:

1 Like

I think I’ve had at least one idle “this is towny” thought for basically this entire playerlist? Let me verify.

Frostwolf Kiiruma beancat Derps Soemone hal? Sultan idot Psy IGCD Milium Kabazame Achro Crescent

Everyone but the noposters and hal. Gonna check hal but I don’t think that’s the team so I have been a Wrongboy in times before on times after

You know I so naturally want to kill people who townread me but this wasn’t even off of my posts so I can’t even pretend it’s an actual read

Hal is like fine. Would classify this as thinking vaguely towny. Alright so the game is not incredibly easy good to know

What does chat think about the no-posters? Do we have thoughts? Obviously, given they have not posted, you cannot have individual specifics. But given thread environment you can hazard a guess. Guess for me. Entertain me