The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

DIFFERENT shady tactic. Get it right

very well. i will entertain you and iso myself in that hydra game

1 Like

(I mentioned that I was mad about it because that’s why I remembered it happening)

Also you literally opened SFoL with your very first thought being that I was wolfy and voting me. LFoL doesn’t count cause it was anon

do you remember what was the hydra game called? i cant find it. was it deleted? (probably for a good reason)

Your read on me esp, earlygame is not reliable, you scumread me virtually every game, barring when you concede to emotion (which I agree is a bad idea). I think I tend to use it more often against you because I just have no other goddamn clue what to do

1 Like

Can you elaborate on what exactly iv done that makes me an asshole? Genuinely not sure what exactly you’re referring to with that

I’m bored of reading your iso but you at leasst did not townread me and Arctic specifically scumread me

i townread you later in SFOL

Do they still do SFOL games

Because I cried a bunch about being executed. Like you explicitly told me I was AtEing and shit

1 Like

Townreading me “for not trying” after I missed meds got terribly ill and cried about it in thread (and I believe you specifically told me it was AtE and it was working) is not the same as being able to read me. You don’t know how to read me

well okay then

so we had 3 games where you were town

i nullread you in one

i scumread you → townread you in another

and townread you in an anonymous which you claim doesn’t count but id say it did, i thought you were quite towny there

so is it really a problem that i’m scumreading you now? may i please make the choice to scumread you? pretty please? uwu?

Idot quick GTH is this interaction with wrong towny or Wolfy, you have 30 seconds

Now hold on your hydra later pushed a wagon against me in that null game that I only got rid of by AtEing so saying you just nullread me is somewhat oversimplifying

okay. i am trying. thats all i can do

does it bother you that much that i’m scumreading you? you can ignore me and keep playing your normal town game, no?

You can scumread me but I can call you a wrongboy for it and tell you that you don’t know how to townread me when I’m not taking an entirely different tone and approach in an anon game. Wrongboy

i dont think it matters or is ai

i dont control arctic. we didnt discuss you at all iirc

I think it’s slightly townleaning, just based on how they’ve been going about it but you know them better