The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Like this is just extremely townie in itself, jesus christ people

To specify, the Weak modifier did say about targeting Mafia, would cause me to die.
This means that the Neut isn’t included in my thing.

So even if I were to try and use my ability (Which honestly, I probably won’t because I’m a coward) then I wouldn’t die if I targeted a town and the neut.

Ehhh, I’d view it more as Psy is confirmed if Kiiruma dies and flips town tbh. This could all still be just posturing.

im just gonna post what i had on frost
i dont think im getting much more from wrongboy

Idc if halz dies, but the chance of them flipping wolf is like 5%, i made up that number, just cause i dont like pretending im good at mafia

Comparing frost to that one game (he was scum in it, also just d1 cause I'm lazy)

Feedback - he started his early day one with mech jargon (notably, focusing on the jackal [2nd mafia action] instead of the mafia faction, he was 1st mafia), and going on a back and forth with the d1 exe, who later had 4/6 scumreads before her execution, notably not including frost in it.

feedback - really high effort early-ish wallpost, lots of comments about the same player. Of his “teammates” (game with one traitor) he scumreads hippo (maf 1), nullreads raji (maf 2), and townleans hazard (jackal 3, hidden second mafia in maf comms).

(zorvo is town, hes trying to play good cop)

wallsitting on not giving further reads. Of note, the following colour scheme dictates who was scum on that list:) Eevee/Hippo/Eliza/Pigeon/Chad/Frost. The missing players were Rajidae and (spy) Hazard. With the person he thinks is the mole and himself on the list, he’s okay with it, and tries to use it to talk zorvo out of an exe (because zorvo’s a chaos player, a boon for mafia in this game)

and that was all of interest of his day one! to admit it, he’s quite different this game. it could be played off because theres another faction, but i’d like to think about it a bit more.

maybe I was a bit too hasty going for kiiruma’s head, given the facts as we understand them

also

@idot

I voted someone to troll you at first, and then to save frost

alright, i’ll be more active and findable this cycle

The issue is, even when I flip, I don’t know what it say about Psy because it’s possible it goes:

Modifier remove
Action resolve
Modifier add

And I can’t confirm where the action resolve goes fully.

i hear you
why did you want to save Frost?

town read

why townread

similar methods to town games I have seen, different from scum game i saw where he almost fooled me.

What exactly did u do to psy?

what are “similar methods”

Achro you don’t think Frost would keep you alive this game to achieve similar results from that game they’ve mentioned earlier?

Everything about Kiiruma’s claim makes me think of Corrik from the other community but I don’t know if you guys have any Corrik type players here.

Corrik is… Special, with the insane fakeclaims he tends to come up with sometimes. Not a safe bet to assume he would have a doppleganger here this soon.

Anyways what I’m looking for from Kiiruma today is more consistency. Dropping off a cliff yesterday the moment pressure went off is what pinged me on him.

his seemingly random way of sorting people into groups and checking his notes over and over

Also apologies for not defending Someone better. I townread them, I should’ve made a third counterwagon, I should’ve stopped the wagon from appearing in the first place

it is very hard to fool me more than once in my experience. You are free to ignore me and murder him if you like tho