The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ok now that SDA has admitted that the thing on me isn’t just social, it’s also mech can we please just let me have the opportunity to prove myself already? Smh.

I literally had all of your partners outed, but you fooled me for awhile

jesus christ I did well that game wth

Yes

1 Like

I wonder what the answer to that is!

Iv made this clear before

I dont care tbh.

Zone doesnt put in such simple mech info relations, as someone who has reviewed 5 of his games

VOTE: hal

Yeah you did, goodness that previous scum game makes me improve on aspects so I can survive longer

Its a failure, but I watch you squirm with delight until you stop being paranoid.

VOTE: someone

I fell this feels right

yeah, the dangers of letting me live long enough is eventually a light bulb is bound to go off lol

It’s not simple theirs a few things going on with it I just can’t elaborate on any of it without all of it

I was probably the first time of scum to pull that off.

Which leads me to wonder something. You definitely did not claim mechanical info on him earlier - You didn’t even hint at it.

So why did the topic that he was “mech confirmed” gain so much prominence in the first place? Who was using this as their excuse to call him town before they should’ve had any reason to do so?

Out of hal and Someone I think I read Someone as more evil due to hal’s early posts being pretty decent.
So for now I’m going to

VOTE: Someone

from what I can tell it is you think he has a modifier similar to yours so you TR him
is there more than that? (answer yes/no. anticlaim bad)

-:coffee:

UNVOTE

-t

You’re just wrong

on fol? Yeah I think so. I have been fooled a few time over the years, on gamefaqs last year crescent got me (although I was having a bad game for outside reasons - it got me to start new medication lol) but yeah its rare. The longer I live the crisper I usually am

garfooled wants me dead and u don’t rn?

One or both of @idot and @wrongboy im almost certain we’re in thread when I softed it

1 Like