The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mean really? “Hey newbie dissect the entire game to give me the answer I’m looking for or we’ll wagon you again”? You realize how yall have sounded so far?

Psy…

hahahaha

Here, metaphor:
Do you ask someone learning how to change a tire, which wheel set is the best in snowy icy areas 10 months out of the year?
Or do you ask them which wrench they think is needed to take the bolts off?

triss, can i have a readlist

Trying to slowly break things down with a new person is to much?

This game is confusing as shit to new players, there’s a ton of info, people are assumed to be lying, arguments happen near constantly, and it’s giant walls of text.
Break it up into bite sized pieces when you’re asking new people things.

uno momento

1 Like

Asking them “who to shoot” is not slowly breaking things down. It’s trying to catch out a presumed mafia player, and it’s a consistent tactic. That paraphrase was rather heavily inspired by you, btw.

Let Sultan cook, he’s going to solve the game in no time flat just like i taught him.

I backed it up to fot their i feel more comfortable finding town then asked for an option on 1 player idk what else you want me to do here

…how the heck do I spoiler stuff in here, it’s more a thoughts list than a readslist so its long.

gear → hide details

2 Likes

Asking them “who do you shoot” is a loaded question. Stop asking loaded questions.

Keep asking loaded questions, Sultan. Attack

achro!!!

Yes?

why are you here

youre supposed to be resting
i told you off

Can i ask you the same loaded question youre a veteran