The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

okay its fine i wont hard limit myself to posts. im happy now. i watched a funny movie with gar. shes very fun to hang out with

-t

fwiw she was also very unhappy with the game d1 which is why she wasnt posting a lot

-t

i never wanted to kill psy. always townread him. never townread someone. gar scumread him. i wanted to follow her. it was someone or frostwolf. frosttwolf was my scumread. i tried killing him. but then the wagon tipped over and someone was in the lead 5-3 to frostwolf. i asked gar if she has a preference. she was chilling. i decided ā€œalright why not iā€™ll guarantee someoneā€™s deathā€. i wouldnā€™t have wanted psy to get chopped fwiw i did and still am townreading him

-t

1 Like

i mean he is very theatrical and wasnt trying his hardest d1

but. crescent. were you town mvp in your first mafia game. did you carry your first mafia game. do you think that it would have been fair for you to be called a detriment in your first mafia game

-t

psy is not a malicious troll. he is somewhat of a friendly / good-hearted jester. crescent i think you made the read that he is a malicious troll. you are wrong. let it go please. you think highly of your ability. but you made a wrong read that psy is malicious. and youā€™re doubling down. consider that you were wrong, please

-t

part sheeping you and millium who are in my towncore. part poe (process of elimination)

i think there should be at least 1 wolf in achro and beancat. iā€™ll elaborate in a bit

-t

1 Like

i acknowledge your intent and i stopped parsing your posts as an attempt to appeal to the E. nevertheless i still decided that if you were mafia you would have used a slightly gentler approach in deflecting me. i acknowledge that i made the same read last game and you were mafia. but iā€™m not going to let a previous experience sully my attempt of reading you now. if i did that would be vengeance. i dont carry vengeance in my heart

also, fwiw, atlas made the same townread on you as i did. so there is at least 1 other person who parses your posts that way, itā€™s not an exclusively me thing

i would be willing to discuss this whole thing with you in detail privately after the game, if you agree to. not now though, and not publicly

-t

1 Like

here is a list of all of my fol games

plenty of town games to choose from!

1 Like

i didnā€™t stop scumreading you out of pity

-t

for beancat i elaborated just now. as for chris / achro - he softed something, and i thought i should unvote. i will use a separate post for this

-t

i unvoted achro after he softed this, crescent

which brings me to what i said earlier. look at this, and now look at this post from bean

i think both of them are softing a green check on kiiruma, (along with achro softing that he put the weak modifier on kiiruma). which is why i think one of them at least should be mafia

before anybody yells at me for exposing softs:

1. i could be wrong
  2. i was asked / suspected for my behavior of unvoting achro
  3. even if a player has a green check it doesnā€™t mean they are anti-claimable as a cop. roles are wacky here. there are other roles that can get de facto greens
  4. respectfully i dont mind if achro and/or beancat die to anticlaim purely because i scumread them. i would thread more carefully to my townreads. but these two friends arent

-t

and 5. mafia are going to be more vigilant about this anyway. since they get to press the shiny button. if achro and/or beancat are town, their softs were already recorded and discussed in wolf chat

-t

This can be big for gamesolve, unless one of them lied about their purpose visiting Kiiruma.

1 Like

Wrongboy and Sultan are my votes from today, as for Hal I think this is misyeet waiting to happen.

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

its sad you canā€™t say this one

2 Likes

if beancat is town investigative im confused as to why she ended up peeking kiiruma over psy. im reading her iso right now and she seems to be townreading kiiruma

she doesnt seem to be a vig either. no deaths, and she seemed unphased and no deaths.

these are the two most powerful roles generally. (remember that she got off the hook purely for softing ā€œi am an important roleā€, in my opinion)

i dont know else could she be if sheā€™s town and she really is an important role. a protective role is my only guess. i do think that sheā€™s mafia

-t

a protective shouldve saved sda. it has to be strongmanned, rbed, or psyched out otherwise

1 Like

Perhaps there is two-target mafia role, not including the factional.

1 Like

i absolutely can!

in the botf game you kept writing these one liners at me. these ā€œgotchaā€ lines. they made me poop my pants. i was very anxious and scared when it felt like you were onto me. but now - this is nothing. suddenly your words have no power. im very relaxed and i find it amusing / adorable, if anything

-t

1 Like