The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

You may ask yourself: Is there a wolf on Someone’s wagon by EoD1? Yes or no? If yes, then who?

I jumped off Someone for the reason i was feeling someone might have been the mislynch option of the day, i should have been move vocal than having fun. Alao the chaos option during what was going to be a typical day 1 flash wagon was hard to pass up out of the two at the time before talking with Psy today. I liked Psy as the option better but none the less someone stoll picked up steem so maybe if youre looking at vote logistics id start there, someone had to push someone as the top train and scum has to be involves somewhere hence why its probably not pure.

Achro or Idot

Psy could still be scum but i chalk that up to self prez

I know this wasnt directed at me but we are tlaking about it

What? What does derps dying outside the main wagon have to do with anything? That could be many reasons why Derp was wrong, but the obvious conclusion was they probably thought he was exactly a mason, or some sort of informed role (i still find it unbelievable that people thought they were masons), which i could see u making that kill or triss.

Wagonmatics, that’s what I am doing.

Same thing different wording

I mean if there is or isnt that depends on my poe and context, throwing “there is wolves on someone” is statisically possible, but ya it means nothing to me

Looking at the wagon, gun to my head, i dont actually think there are any wolves on someone, because my current poe says otherwise.

Hal being on someone’s wagon isnt relevant to why i voted Hal but okay.

Yes, but that’s what I am explaining it to you why through the wagonmatics, Wrongboy and you are up to no good because of the patterns being the main focus today

They are both dead, Someone and SirDerpsAlot (Which for SDA I am ignoring the mech speculation being masons with Kiiruma for my wagonmatics)

Hal is technically in the middle from chain of votes against Someone, your gut vote was on Hal instead of Psyaryu who has more suspicion to be voted today, am I wrong? Especially on last minutes of EoD.

Wisp

Derp
Idot
Atlas

Kiiruma
Crescent
Psy

Hal

‐-------------
Achro (they are only lower because i dont have any recent scum games and others have said that have a wolf game thats close to this)

Poe:

Wrong
Bean
Triss
Sultan
Frost

I am still weary of PSY sure but im giving them a bit of a leash since they are new.

I get what youre saying now, still think ots noy great logic but i get what youre saying. Youre wrong about me but i get it.

Wrong boy could be scum i suppose i dont have the greatest read on them

Like if there isnt a wolf in bean/sultan/frost, i thinm im just horrible wrong somewhere

I am leaning Wrongboy more being neutral than Mafia

I could see it

I think they did something to me at night so I cant act for the rest of the game, you know?

Wolf still somewhat avoiding to answering about Hal bugs me but meh

What?

Vanillarizer or role thief

Either way, I am unable to do anything at night

1 Like