The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

just for the memes I have to say the team is hal/frost/idot but probably only 2 max tbh

Yikes, seems my start really hasn’t taken off well.
Yeah I should’ve just been asleep and came on later, I regret getting up so I could be here relatively early.
In my wolf games on here I’ve been coming into a stride and I feel just kinda weird trying to do something during RVS stage

how much do you believe this

get some rest and come back and make some reads

1 Like

somewhere between 0%-52%

Yeah, probably doesn’t help that it’s 1AM lol.
I’mma rest up and hopefully we’ll be out of RVS later.

last game i played here there was anti-claim

safe to assume that there will be anti-claim here too?

also iirc the setup was also by zone and it was also role madness and well, that game didn’t go too well

i think that kiiruma and sir derps are both derpy town

granted i havent played with sir derps before. and im unsure how well i can read kiiruma. i was onto him his last wolf game though

and i have to say. his last town game - stellaris - he was scumread all game. even after he shot a wolf at endgame he was still scumread. i think that its difficult to townread kiiruma when he’s town. he always gets scumread as town. at least from my experience

you guys do you. im just saying

-t (forgot post count)

2 Likes

Do. Not. Claim.

1 Like

i don’t wanna move gar’s vote

but if kiiruma was town and i somehow knew that i’d be looking at millium

-t ?/50

this is a very detailed mindmeld and i was considering doing exactly this for the last several minutes

1 Like

I could agree mostly, I want pressure on Kiiruma, and I want them to proceed with real content when they can, cause derpy isn’t particularly townie for them, and the semantical arguement + lazy vote on Frost, doesn’t really do it for me

also im just slapping the derp clear on Hal, i see know reason to think differently, given i already think there entrance is townie for them, as well as their lean list

2 Likes

claim but only claim a very specific part that can help me help you, but wouldnt lead to an anticlaim

im sure this makes sense to everyone reading!

why?

1 Like

your play makes sense as wolf if kiiruma and achro are both town. kiiruma is an easy mischop here if town, makes sense to pocket achro too

i think that you’re more chill than normal. more tame

-t ?/50

But why Frost specifically?

oh btw Idot is probably town, just to clarify now

(I swear its not because they townread me)

1 Like

i dont even need to pocket achro, if im a wolf, he dies tonight. and making the “ez mischop” arguement is so lame, it defends this idea of people dont need to actively be better. I have found kiiruma’s town game many times, I have found their wolf game, if they are town, I will find it, if they still get mischopped, maybe its on them, maybe its on town, maybe wolves had an influence, but I want this pressure because one

people like Kiiruma/Beans are relatively low posting players that I want to see actively playing the game, obviously its too early to argue anything, Im just making my intentions clear, that I want them to play the game they signed up for

but EZ mischop is just such a boring read that ignores content a lot of the time, and most people never even seem to have a basis for arguing it.

EZ Mischop/OMGUS/ATE/WIFOM are all over used, and basically lost any sense of anything meaningful

you’d clear me, or you’d say i made derps look towny?

This feels excessive for signifigantly less than 24 hours into the first day when half the players havent even posted yet lmfao