The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

im clearing u, and probably ignoring ur reads out of policy
I think there is also a chance u get nightkilled, because u do tend to eat a lot of them

why

its not, but this site loves to defend Cheese and Eliza who dont play what they sign up for

1 Like

Look. sometimes the trees are distracting.

this is more like town millium

-t ?/50

tutuu, post as much as you want

1 Like

this is like when youā€™re trying to quit smoking and that one friend teases u and puffs right in ur face

-t ?/50

1 Like

I spend more of time trying to figure out if people are town, I never said I actively care about their reads, because personally, there are too many people who come to conclusions that ignore logic

also because out of pettiness u shoved me into ur wolf leans, yet again, lazy read
vote out a wolf, or die, and then ill think about ur reads

I trust ur town leans more than I trust the conclusions that get you to ur wolf reads for what its worth

i need to quit men

2 Likes

I will not hesitate to murder people who are known to sign up but not play. Whatever comes as a result is the hostā€™s fault for letting them in to begin with

Votecount as of P#370

beancat (2): Frostwolf103, wrongboy
SirDerpsAlot (2): hal, SirDerpsAlot
Kiiruma (2): Achromatic, Millium
wrongboy (1): idot
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (7): beancat, Someone, SultanOfSlam, Psyaryu, IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent

Yep same.

i think everyone is being towny so thats a bit of a pickle. (you guys dont need to listen to my reads obv. im just sharing how it feels from over here)

gar still suspects zug so very well. she has my moral support

-t ?/50

what do you mean? you were one of my scumreads (which i made before i actually posted) and youā€™ve produced no original content or reads of your own still. it was unironicallt one of my most objective and least lazy reads. i didnā€™t elaborate irt to it because i imagined that you would make your alignment more obvious later

why are you so defensive and attacking my read credibility so quickly? i know that you know that iā€™m known for my read accuracy

@hal
what do u specifically even dislike about Derps?

logic isnt the only way to make reads

Im aware of how dumb this sounds on paper, but I stand by it

as i said, both of his votes were awful, heā€™s already tried to vote frostwolf and tutuu and i found both of them to be quite towny

local mafia player learns town tend to vote other town very often

u want original reads from me? im sorry, but u cant actively know me, and make this point
I find town, and sometimes wolf, while making sure the direction of town is at least somewhat decent. If people want a read on anyone from me, all they need to do is ask, and I will iso them. But i have no intention of spilling my thoughts into a thread, so I bicker with everyone over them, or get nightkilled for being right, and watching town crumble from beyond the grave

i donā€™t think iā€™ve played with you in like a year to be fair