The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

As previously mentioned
I feel i have a duty to verify those “self-resolving” claims
They could always say they did something that their maf buddies did

self-resolving claim would imply it resolves by itself. leave it alone and u get a town or a mafia

-t

Im gunna double check on my end, by thats what i thought as well

All bean did is verify what was already claimed, in thread

Which would be an ez claim to make and checking kiiruma who they agreed was eelf resolving is certainly a thing

???

Dafuq u on about

Yall are the ones who’ve been sleeping on psy

and townread too. fakeclaiming tracker with reports that were already known is a common fake claim. my wolf teammate did it last game

-t

I have confirmdd that a regular tracker would see a regular redirector visit both tsrgets unless something was stayed otherwise

sure but why not just remind us that psy was redirected to the dead body? and push him? why did you have to claim? what did your claim accomplish that we didn’t already know?

-t

oh wow

-t

Also on that point

With the benefit of hindsight, how tf is redirector a self-resolving role

I maintain that me tracking whoever claims that they have an important role D1 is a good move

But ya we should still confirm with kiiruma

Yeah okay I see, announcing the targets is actually something the mafia can avoid getting themselves killed.

Yall were fucking doubting the validity of kii’s claim and not pushing psy because of it, of course id need to support kii’s claim if imma push psy based on it

Idot rises fast as candidate for “scum who’s pushing me for bwing inactive instead of the more inactive psyaru”

why did you never attempt to push psy before you claimed this day phase?

-t

I have yesterday

And idk if you’ve noticed but I havent been around much D2 :thinking:

I know right? Thats the first thing he mention what he targeted and it was obvious by EoD1 too

All Kiiruma had to do is not panic and not give away info he shouldn’t have.

I noticed beancat is voting Kiiruma at start of the game, what are you on about :pouting_cat:

@idot cough

At the start of day 2*