The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

you claim you were unhappy that we were letting psy go

but you made no effort to push him in more than 24 hours

i did read your iso, you do have some posts popping in and chiming in

you could have done a naked vote on psy at the bare minimum, even with low activity

i dont believe you whatsoever

-t

what does that have to do with my comment?

-t

You think Beancat didn’t try that?

bean didn’t push psy this day phase. she linked a post where she put him as the second lowest scumread. that doesnt constitute a push imo. she doesnt mention him today before she just claimed

-t

Oh so that people can push me even more for unexplained activity? No thanks

Moreover that’s not my style, I make a claim and try my best to convince people while I am in thread

Wow I wonder what I’m doing now!

Like to everyone that is not idot

How tf is “Why are you here accusing psy now instead of when you were inactive” anywhere close to a valid argument

I am here right now because I wanna push psy and i have the time for it

to everyone that is not beancat

it is a valid argument because one could argue you are mafia who just fake claimed to try to survive so you’re trying to fabricate an alibi that doesn’t seem consistent with your prior actions

-t

Im not the most free person in the world so i contribute when i can, “why are you doing this now instwad of 24 hours ago” is the shittiest take ive ever come across

Let’s get back to the matter at hand

I claimed so that I can actually push psy, since if i didnt the next question was gonna be “how are u so sure kii isnt lying”

Now the question is

Is psy scum?

One could do that if we had like an hour left in the day

We are at 8 hours to EoD and I’ve come the earliest I can to let yall discuss feom this new angle

Idot not believing Beancat is pinging red flags a bit.

What does bean have to gain from claiming this as scum? I guess what 1 more day to get 1 more action off

1 Like

survival?

her claim changes nothing. why are you voting kiiruma now, when beancat confirmed kiiruma’s actions? why is he more suspicious now that his actions are backed up by another player?

same for psy?

-t

Thought - idot exe?

I dont know how this is not getting through to ya

Push no, vote yes

Let me having the satisfaction that I notice some nonexistent subtlety yes

she did not vote psy today before her claim

-t

Not before her claim, but she did vote at the start of day 2.

I am not pulling four legs

Votecount as of P#3797

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot
Trisscar (2): wrongboy, Achromatic
Psyaryu (2): beancat, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (5): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Crescent

she did not vote him at the start of day 2. she voted kiiruma and then unvoted. didnt vote psy

-t

aggressive keyboard typing

Yes