The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

town make shit votes, I do think looking back that, that their vote on Tutuu feels a bit forced, ill give u that

ding ding ding, you are not technically incorrect about that

agreed that derps is likely town
kii idk
he looks wolfy at first but I see a lot of parallels between him now and his play near the end of stellaris

this does ping me a bit
given youā€™ve scumread me every game when iā€™m town
why do you not apply the same reasoning to me?

TBH i see u die a lot via night kill, but Iā€™ve always assumed it because ur town game is so obvious, and ur vocal, regardless of how accurate ur reads are. Im hoping that happens this game tbh

zugzwang is playing on a hydra and he has a main account?

can just anyone post in a thread?

I really want someone to pull a game of mine from the depths and try to meta read me

its called a mistake, just ignore stuff like that. and yes this site, doesnā€™t technically have software, that locks the thread to hosts and only players in the game

oh oops
iā€™m dumb

1 Like

i am not obvious, i am mischopped too frequently for my liking and itā€™s very hard to read me

iā€™m nightkilled because my reads are vocal and accurate and just skill/ability to read

donā€™t expect to find me as town here, i play like how illario/alison/achro play rather than brad

my gut is telling me this is obvious town

2 Likes

very well then. to be fair to me i did say im getting cold feet on you. well i didnt say it here i said it to gar. but i did say here that iā€™m not invested in scumreading you. im a bit lost (not a lost wolf soft relax pls). im finding everyone towny rn

-t ?/50

1 Like

ya all non polarized players bolster that thought process, and it happens more often when they are town than not. U wouldnā€™t realistically find my wolf game either if im being honest, but its bit silly to believe that I have to play 4d chess just to find u as town, I think ur first few posts are sufficient enough for now for me to have a town lean on u

@hal
but since we are doing this dance, tell me why u like Crescent

just towny tone, and i donā€™t think that theyā€™re an ego wolf, if they are an ego wolf my opinion would change here

Iā€™ve never heard the term ā€œego wolfā€ before what does that mean specifically

also just add to this, i donā€™t remember the last time iā€™ve been consensus town tbh, i die for reads and ability to be accurate while others really just donā€™t find me as town until i have a pelt and they want me to find another

usually when iā€™m nkā€™ed people are confused

tutuu can confirm this to an extent

but like this is the worst mental model iā€™ve seen of me thus far and you need to be reeducated

means you wolf based off confidence and having a high ego, instead of the opposite which i wonā€™t add

maybe, im pretty bad
though everyone has their own mental image of their play that they think is drastically different than what anyone else thinks.

anyways this whole sequence has only increased my town read of you, and idc if that hurts ur mental image of how townie u are regardless of ur alignment, or w/e it is u think about ur play. Im not even sure why u arguing u get mislynched a lot is like a point in ur favor, because the best play, is to play the same everytime, so you always look townie, regardless of if u are mafia or not. at least in a perfect world

Iā€™ve chosen to play more like my wolf games, because its less stressful on my mental, and it makes my wolf games easier

I know 3 people in this game and two havenā€™t posted yet. The rest of you Iā€™ve gotta poke and prod like youā€™re a science project ~

What site do u come from?