The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

And that is indeed questionable why she didnt push Psyaryu.

1 Like

So being seen at the person who dies is not suspicious to you at all?!

we already knew psy was redirected to sir derps. kii claimed at the start of day 2

why are things different now. and why are you voting kiiruma and not psy

-t

So, what did Achro claim then?

No weak modifier and town? Or is he just saying socially town

Because kiiruma could be lying about his role and what happened to him, havent you seen him change the role?

Putting 2 and 2 together it looks like Kii tried to frame Psy.

Psy was on most peoples radar am i wrong why redirect psy into the person who was basically town to everyone it makes 0 sense

No, he was in the radar at start of day 2

(I am saying you’re right)

why are you making this read now and not at the start of the day after kiiruma claimed

kiiruma claimed the same thing beancat claimed. if he is town - he did what he did. something you claim to be suspicious of. if he is mafia - he is mafia anyway. it doesnt make sense to suspect him after his claim got confirmed and not before it got confirmed

-t

1 Like

Ima give up mainly i have to go do business

I think it should be between these two for the exe today, discuss which one you think is more believable

Or kill me ig if idot is somehow making sense to yall

Idot people’s opinions can change and they can realize “oh fuck they could frame psy” way late

Brought it up last night that i thought we were falsely clearing kii and got laughed at and it wasnt relavent

1 Like

if you are town and kiiruma is mafia it doesn’t help when you write posts like this

-t

Well if nothing else my three wagon idea from yesterday fine we keep bean in and decide between bean psy and Kii

Thats a decent place to start and one of the 3 dying probably provides the moat info

achro also softed some kind of mechanical info that kiiruma is town

if 3 towns did that for a mafia that is rough

-t

Idot for the love of my sanity

For a second assumemy claim didnt happen, you say nothing changed

Why do you think both are town?

He did? When?

i think kiiruma is town because 3 towns softed a green on him. you were one of them

i think psyaru is town because he has no self-preservation, i thought. the way he was taunting and asking to get killed day 1

-t

-t

not 3 towns. 3 players*

-t