The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Can i ask you to elaborate on this? Im arfuinf the exact opposite

*Arguing

his whole fiesta day 1. messing around. like all of his posts. he did nearly get chopped. he did self-pres later with the vote. but socially i thought itā€™s an unnecessarily risky way to post as mafia

-t

Her excuse she was drunk at that time.

Kiiruma may be right about Psyaryu and himself not involved. Thereā€™s also world of Kiiruma killing SDA and using their non-killing action first on Psycaryu (Which is lame)

Mafia actually didnt read what Kiiruma is and go along with it, catching Psyaryu, even then Kiiruma isnt pursuing Psyaryu

@Kiiruma Well its not exactly a great secret what your actions are, but why arenā€™t you pushing Psyaryu?

I was under the impression that the confidence they werent dying made them scum

What do you make their lack of reads?

1 Like

nothing, its their first mafia game so it checks out regardless of their alignment imo. they asked questions such as ā€œwhat does a wagon meanā€, etc

-t

Psyaryu even told if he want to make gamble or not to tie himself up.

Nah of course not, who wants to make self-sacrifice like that?

Beacuse he lost his modifier to Derps who flipped town. Or we saying town Achromatic also visoted kii and gave him weak modifer as well?

i do think achro softed that he gave the weak modifier to kiiruma. achro could be any alignment

i do also think achro represented a green on kiiruma. but less confidently / clearly than giving the weak modifier

-t

I think that was a read

I guess the question still would be why is kii not suspicious of Psy after SDA flipped. You could have pushed the killer to derps. Though who would have scum killed iver SDA who was claimed power role of some sort

1 Like

@Atlas @wrongboy @Achromatic @hal @Triss @Crescent

pinging you all too just in case you miss it. since we donā€™t have a lot of time left in day

-t

1 Like

Id rather u sit on an empty vote then not vote at all. Crescent is like an exception since we basically have the same playstyle and i think its NAI for them

Kiiruma actually handled the favt that they supposedly redirected to psy to derps very well in saying they didnt explicitly want them to get buried given this knowledge

I also believe psy when they claim they didnt have an action night 1, and i fail to see what mafia role would have that kind of gage on its ability unless they are lying. While i dont think they are townie i dont think they are wolfy.

Beans track was already stated in thread and does not all line up with how a town handles their reads. I dont even think town!bean thinks about using their action to clear somekne unless someone asked them too. I feel like this thought only came up because they want to attempt to look townie but even then i still dont believe people naturally use inves roles on people theh believe will self resolve

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up, i didnt even notice it
More reason to like chris since i dont think he says this as a wolf. Its basically against his wincon u less they are both wolves and chris didnt treat kiiruma as a psrtner day 1

1 Like

The claim isnt even wild, and as they stated their choice was decided yesterday, this tinfoil has no basis outside of shading kiiruma

1 Like

I had impression he meant this socially.

But yeah then again, what kind of mafia role give weak modifier to their targets.

Iā€™ve not changed my claim once.

Derps knows something from me. Achro never said anything there iirc

Exactly, it was obvious so either way framing both Kiiruma and Psyaryu

UNVOTE

I do meant to be stand corrected