The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mean why couldnt kiiruma just be telling the truth given it aligns with what they said they would do yesterday? They also explicitly stated they didnt want psy to get buried for this

Nothing kiiruma has done gives me the vibe that they were trying to frame psy

1 Like

All I have to say is I literally said what I was going to do. And I did it lmao.
Like the fact that Sultan is trying to vote me after that is insane.
And Beancatā€™s tinfoil makes 0 sense.

Because Beancatā€™s saying that I visited Psy and Derps.
But is also saying that I know that Beanā€™s tracking me.
Whichā€¦ how? Lmao

1 Like

You know the answer to that question, think mark

Because Iā€™m a genius! And know everything everyone is doing!
And somehow know Beanā€™s a tracker on me without actually targeting Bean at all.
Iā€™m clearly just someone who knows whatā€™s going on in full

this is a great point

bean expressed paranoia that kiiruma saw her visiting him

but bean also claimed that she saw kiiruma not visit her. and instead visit derp and psy

so that doesnā€™t track

-t

1 Like

she did say ā€œsawā€. the other role that can do that is watcher. even if kiiruma was a watcher that watches two people he still doesnā€™t watch himself. he didnā€™t visit himself according to her

unless bean thought that kiiruma passively watches himself without visiting himself. but i think thats a bit too wild of a hypotethical role

-t

1 Like

Basically all that T!Bean says is that I was telling the truth about my targets lol.
And conversely if W!Bean, then the slot is trying to push on me due to meā€¦ saying the truth about visiting Derps.

In what world as wolf am I wanting to say ā€œYeah, so I visited the player who diedā€. Iā€™d just say I visited Psy and another player x3

1 Like

The fact that Sultan jumped on me so fast makes me scumread that slot hard.

I mean they could be but both being at the deceased is hard to ignore and this makes Kii look go for being at the person who died.

Idk why we just let it go that hey look 2 fucking people are at the person who diedā€¦ yeah dont matter its fine is baffeling hence why i thought we were falsely clearing Kii yesterday.

Scum can easly be like well fuck i went to the dead person lets come up with a good stroy.

Derps, a flipped towny, is clearing me.
Why the fuck are you trying to push on me? Lol
Like stop stretching as hard as you are.

Beancat is confirming that Iā€™m telling the truth about my targets and instead of being like ā€œNo this all checks outā€ youā€™re attempting to argue somehow Iā€™m a wolf from this when that makesā€¦ 0 sense.

1 Like

I guess psy might be the one to question more than Kii in a way. But idk just something seems off about kii other than this.

this would make more sense if bean claimed first, and kiiruma claimed in response. but kiiruma claimed at the start of the day. bean claimed near the end of the day. and she is the top wagon

-t

But why wouldnt you suspect Psy killing SDA. Idk it juat all doesnt add up

And I had a person telling me yesterday about targeting Psy.
Which, notably, I didnā€™t have influence over since Derps was the one who told me to do that

1 Like

why did you pick derps as the second target?

-t

This is a good point.

1 Like

It is possible Psy killed SDA.
However, the other possibility is Psy is good and is saying the truth about their role.

The fact of the matter is:
I targeted Psy due to a confirmed towny telling me to do so (Derps)
I did this so I could prove myself with my modifier, though this was taken away by Derps (See Derpsā€™ flip)
Psy could be innocent, Psy could be the killer. You guys can make your own conclusions about Psy however Derps cleared me via mech, I am never ever the kill.

Because Psy claimed to not have an ability on the first night.

And I decided to trust them in that and so have them go for Derps just in case they had a delayed investigative ability (A potential parody to myself, since Iā€™m non-consecutive)

I wanted to go for the most agreed upon towny, thinking Derps would be watched or protected, if not both.

1 Like

Why go through all the trouble to let Psy kill SDA instead of, I donā€™t know, anyone else? Would mafia consent to this?

So it was a failsafe decision