The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Scum Redirector is a role that could make you the killer or a team mate the killer picking someone who was widely sus was what makes it look scummy to me.

Like if you picked someone else it wouldnt be as bad i suppose

UNVOTE

For now i still am slightly suspicious of Kii but throwing it out on the table i guess does make it look a little better. Maybe im thinking was to fucking hard

Why would I pick someone else if Derps told me to pick Psy?

Unless you mean “You picked Derps” in which case, OMG a player visited the person who died, for sure must be evil… definitely isn’t just me trying to confirm myself and decided to go for a player who in all honestly should have been protected yet wasn’t.

i think that this alibi is fine

the only thing that gives me slight paranoia is that i find beancat’s actions and explanations so extremely weird that i’m worried she could be town

but based off straightforward level 1 logic she should be mafia imo

-t

Beancat could 100% be town.
Like Bean’s confirming that I did do… what I’ve said that I have done lmao

1 Like

Where? Did derps say hey pick the sus person to visit me?

Nvm i see

1 Like

Boop :3

Okay points in your favor. Man i fucking suck this game lmao

if beancat is town she:

• decided to track her townread whom she acknowledged she saw claiming “self-resolving”

• decided to clear him early day 2 calling him “confirmed, never mafia”

• decided to not push psy all day

• decided to claim her role near end of day. after she is top wagon. when she knows there is a deadly anti-claim. her explanation for that is that she wanted to remind us that psy visited the corpse. because we forgot

• reversed her “clear” on kiiruma and started considering him being mafia

that’s just wild of beancat regardless of her alignment imo. but i think it’s less wild as mafia. more wild if she’s town

-t

2 Likes

Yeah I honestly can see Bean as either alignment atm.
As Wolf Bean’s pushing on me and Psy very interestingly after a heel turn.
As Town, Bean’s honestly just pulling stuff out of nowhere due to panic which is… fair.

If you’re town, then you probably want to find any excuse you can to survive there.
So pushing me and Psy due to knowing we both have visited Derps is alright.

i dont get the pushing you part. she allegedly received her night report end of n1. it told her you visited sirderps and psy. she then later posted itt “i can confirm kii, he is never mafia”

-t

1 Like

It’s not like Bean’s a watcher on Derps though, they’re just a tracker on me.
So it’s not as effective.

Okay so what we have in the table for claims here. Alot is going on.

Derps flipped town modifier disabler.
Beancat tracker who tracked Kii to Derps and Psy
Kii redirector who redirected pay to Derps

Psy- something that doesnt work until night 2
Achro- soft claim giving Kii the weak modifier.
Milli- claimed some kind of power.

Missing anyone i probably am

frostwolf claimed vannilized on day 1 (as a day action), received the action and report end of day 1

-t

Ah yes i do remember that

1 Like

Dammit yall why can you let me FPS in peace

Last bit of reveal: my modifier is such that i cant track killing actions, hence why I was so sure Kii wasnt scum (or at least not derp’s immediate killer)

I included that tinfoil to see who would lap it up, kinda think i got that with sultan but not rly?

Kii is 100% not the one who killed derps, my only suspicion is on psy

I maintain that I was correct in everything else i did

Oh let’s fucking go, that’s the sort of confirmation I want.
I did visit Derps but I didn’t kill
Phew

3 Likes

Then why didnt you say that! Wtf bean! You litterally could confirm Kii is town and beat around the bush not helpful!

yeah but its not SDA that did this