The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

anyway back to hating on the newbie

Millium/idot? forgot who said this but they claimed that a newbie was more likely to not give reads

But what we have is that psy is not necessarily completely new to the concept of mafia but to forum mafia. And given this, I’d say the more common occurrence is that newbie scum are less likely to give reads - they don’t want to come off as abrasive and attract attention, they just usually go with the flow and they say something like this

And taking this VC,

Someone (4): hal, SultanOfSlam, Kiiruma, Achromatic
Frostwolf103 (3): idot, Atlas, SirDerpsAlot
Psyaryu (3): Frostwolf103, wrongboy, Psyaryu
hal (1): Someone
beancat (1): Millium
Crescent (1): beancat
Not Voting (2): Trisscar, Crescent

I dont think psy self-voting is town indicative here, i think it’s indicative that they’re kinda trolly and scum if anything as I’ve said earlier

oh yes I believe I am :3

I was gonna say that town tracker in a game with town redirector sounds very troll. Thats just kind of griefing the towns. But if tracker cant spot kills it makes it less disastrous if they interact

-t

I think thats balanced out with SDA’s role, to remove the negative modifiers from the town and they are now dead.

1 Like

I laid out those arguments before i knew about your modifier lol. How could i know about it? I stand by what i said given the info u gave me

Now what you did makes a lot more sense. Why you didnt track a scumread n1. And why you said kiiruma is clear

-t

Oh Frost you said that you thought someone on your train yesterday was scummy. Derps flipped town what are your thoughts on Atlas and idot now?

I will be back after dinner.

I did said earlier from my tinfoil there isn’t

But did I actually mention this too, was it day 1?

Bean … im thinking she’s town now

She said “kiiruma is clear” very early in the day

If she is mafia, she has been cooking up this fake claim all day

So, the argument “beancat is mafia because her claim is desperate” falls flat imo

-t

1 Like

Yeah near eod you did you told me their is bound to be scum on my train look their

Oh MY wagon, not someone someone

Yeah YOUR TRAIN

I did point out since Atlas spoke about me negatively, I got jumped.

I think we can give beancat one night at least. See what she tracks. Could be good? I feel like her claim makes sense now. And trisscar i still wanna kill

-t

This post is literally called 1984

1 Like

Also weve had no investigative claims

Theres gotta be at least one right?

If there are, let them cook until they claim. They should have results by day 3. If its parity cop. And we can see if beancat dies or whatnot

-t

1 Like

VOTE: psy

Right, so that leads back to that question, one moment…

Giving bean another night isnt a bad idea.

Didnt want to throw bean under the bus but i did have a read bean was a pr before the claim thats why i believed it right away.

1 Like