The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I think this is like a lvl 0 evaluation of the progression coming from bean which doesnt at all line up with reality

Right before your vote

Im slightly surprised you hate the attempt by Beancat their trying lucky o catch scum jumping on Kii their. It seems like something you would do Creasent

Bean’s attempt to push Kiiruma never should’ve happened if she is the role she is claiming. That’s the point.

Beancat crescent difference check imo

-t

so. given you’re a tracker who can’t see killing actions. why did you think your role was :tm: Important :tm: day 1?

-:coffee:

1 Like

If that’s the case, you don’t fold your vote and make a lazy excuse immediately upon getting asked why it’s there.

Man idk, my brain hurts. And beancat can be either dead or confirmed in several ways regardless if they live or die today.

1 Like

Reread what Bean was doing and litterally early in the day going Kii is never scum here than tried to ploy to catch scum jumping on it i feel like youre looking at face value over whe whole picture

1 Like

They could have waited until more people to check in to flip sure.

I dont really get that vibe
Also im almost certain triss is wagon is gunna sit st top and then theh will flip town and tmr we will get a lot of suprised pikachu faves bevause nobody knows how to read the game state

What if crescent is mafia :3

My partner scumreads her

-t

He’s widely regarded as “The only way he can be scum is if SDA lied”.

You’re like the only person I can remember actually pushing on him the last 24 hours

Meh, im not interested in going there given the state of this game right now

1 Like

Neither are you on how you reading me, that I haven’t able to prove it wrong is my problem. But I am not saying you did this out of malice, just you going to be wrong.

Do u agree crescent beancat difference check? I think its fair

-t

Like if beancat is town crescent calmly pushing her without saying much is absolutely a sensible wolf move here

-t

Ur partner that essentially stopped posting?

The rest of us all freaked out

Meanwhie crescent had a neat and tidy wall. Too tidy. Too clean if u ask me

-t

Better question.

Bean is barely active and has claimed a weak role. Why would I even care about Bean and feel the need to expose myself like this?

What I see is a claim that checks off multiple “Fakeclaim” boxes for me.