The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

This is what I did. I simply stopped caring to parse my posts as town to avoid ridiculous generic “scumtells”. I just do what I want<3

What do you think of me

The same place as Achromatic, IGCD, and Sultan. I just happened to see mention of this game there when the signups were 1 from full.

There’s a looseness to your speech that gives me mild town vibes.

Tbh i have no idea where achro is from because i met them on MTGS under their Sir Chris alias, and we became good friends and he was a wonderful mentor

I only know sultan vecause they played some mean games in champs

2 Likes

GameFAQS

achro could be wolf i suppose. at least im not finding something to call him town off of. that is assuming everyone who’s posting is town

-t ?/50

i forgot that there is guaranteed 3p. ok well. should be 3 wolves. 1-2 3p

-t ?/50

just don’t read achro d1

1 Like

here’s how i an not polarized:

i just win as either alignment.

please send tutoring fees as a check

1 Like

At wedding will catch up tomorrow or after. Or when im more sober or whatever

Oh creasent is the final fill MEOW INDEED!

Also quick glance my i dont like me sensai and that’s sad VOTE: Achromatic

1 Like

To be fair iv previously been able to act very lose like this as wolf, but it’s been so long since iv played I probably wouldn’t be capable to being this care free as a wolf tbh

GTH this is town

Don’t ask me to elaborate because this one is just gut

What’s interesting about this is the post I was writing when that came up was “If I had to take a guess based off these two posts I would say Sultan is town”.

Also that’s why it was just mild. I don’t know you well enough to know what it means for you specifically.

Exactly what a wolf would say to pretend to mind meld with me!

I forget what’s the community feeling on neutrals, are we team kill them because their bad or are we merciful

Always kill third party unless numbers prevent you from doing so.

Also, it’s specifically the way he addressed me. It feels like it was said completely on a whim and scum Sultan isn’t as inclined to say things completely on a whim as town Sultan.

1 Like

I’m bored. Entertain me.

I’m not going to make reads until I’m entertained. If I continue to be bored this will remain the Zugzwang show. This is a threat.