The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

1 Like

I wish i could punt u out of this game

Leave my baby boy alone wisp. He is a fellow mafia finalist show some respect

So was i

Yes. Thats why i said fellow

Dork.

I dont think their play is showing the colors of someone who was a finalist, unless they are mafia

Hard to say. He was booed in semis in game before blocking a kill. We dont know the true designs of someone until we know everything.

He could be on the right track

Huh, you’re right. I think you’re talking about #4022 and I feel like faking that kind of post wouldn’t even cross my mind.

Wait sultan why arent you voting

You havent actually provided much reason other than youre annoied with my play stye so :man_shrugging:

Sultan is not as strong a player as his Champions appearance suggests. I will say his play has felt lacking by any Sultan standards I know, though.

(post in question ^)

im sorry but how is crescent not obvious mafia. hello guys? she has probably written 100 posts this game about how she’s a mafia god and how nothing is unfakeable for her. and now she’s saying she could never fake that post

i am very concerned that u guys arent scumreading her

-t

Milli in general youve been playing grumpy and way to cautious

Yhere hasnt been any decent direction or even an attempt at any bit of thread control in a game that very much needs it, every vote coming form you feels like u are trolling, and even the more serious votes dont feel strong. Your chaos vote day q eod was atrocious no matter how many times u tell me why it exists

How do grumpy and cautious go together

Im cautious because i dont trust any of u as far as i could kick you, and im a tiny man

I promise sultan even as wolf doesnt have a non earnest bone in his body. He doesnt troll

i need some assistance here @Atlas @wrongboy

-t

If Crescent is wolf Millium is also a wolf

-t