The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!!?

Meow.

1 Like

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow mrow meow

So good, cats ask for it by name.

1 Like

Okay I’m entertained. I don’t have any real thoughts yet. I was busy with my entertainment. Until now.

I saw this post and agreed. I don’t actually agree, but I agree.

And you also agreed with the agreeing. Disturbing chain of events. I don’t have enough data in my brain to spit out a read based on it yet. Only commentary

okay never mind then

Don’t let me confess to any crimes on this account. I keep almost confessing to crimes. But you can’t tell whether it’s me or Zug posting so I shouldn’t confess to them, for his sake

Why did your tone change when you posted this? You’re saying it in a different voice

fuck if I know

Why are you self voting

I’m making you French

because I agree, you mustve missed that

Silviu200530 get the image

1 Like

You’re so wolfy. You’re sooooo wolfy~

What was that hydra game

are you asking me

if so I need much more info than that LOL

I’m asking myself. I found it

what hydra game did you find

Binary Stars. The one where Achro exploded me and then shot you (wolf) and then town executed the second wolf oh I should suggest nominate that for an award perhaps

My reason is ultimately “This is more likely to come from town Sultan based on experience with him.” Because Sultan tends to be a magnet for drawing votes onto himself on day 1 on Gamefaqs, he tends to play tighter as scum early in the game. He was murdered day 1 as cop his last game for absolutely no reason. Probably his biggest scumtell on day 1 is if he sheeps someone else with inconclusive reasoning.

I do want an actual explanation for why he voted Chris specifically, though.

1 Like

It’s been a long time so I don’t remember like any of the past games I played ngl