The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I murdered someone D1 as cop for absolutely no reason recently~ That was fun. Wolfing is good. Maybe.

Less than a year ago means it was basically yesterday. You struggled faking justification there, or perhaps just thought you wouldnā€™t provide justification as town, chalking much up to ā€œvibesā€. The closest you got was calling Marlā€™s tunnel on you ā€œfakeā€ and voting him back. You seem significantly more explanation-based here. But then again, that was a hydra game nearly a year ago where you got N1ed. Iā€™ll still townread you, vaguely. Youā€™ve been unwolfied. Today I bought like 25 Chobani yogurts because they were on sale for 99 cents.

1 Like

I love that for you

Also my memory is that of like 3 weeks

1 Like

My two gamefaqs cop games: The first one I scanned for a faction that didnā€™t exist, so I did absolutely nothing. The second one, I murdered scum Chris with a late swing vote day 1. The doctor prevented a kill on me night 1. The tracker who spent most of the day defending scum Chris decided to track and then out me as cop day 2, afterwhich I was promptly strongmanned night 2.

zzzzz

My memory is perfect and infinite. Most of the yogurts were peach, because that id the best flavour, but I took the opportunity to grab some new ones, since the individuals were cheaper than the 4-packs because of the sale. I have honey and coffee and mixed berry and such.

I hate peach flavored things

Iā€™ve randed cop 4 times on my homesite. In 17 games. My first one I got 2 redchecks but never revealed them because I got N3ed. My second I got instanrly caught by my friend who was wolfing but the kills on me were repeatedly roleblocked. My third I tried to convince everyone I was demotivated and playing badly and got killed by the SK instead of the wolves. My fourth I slipped VT perfectly and still got killed N1 because social threat.

But do you like actual peaches?

Well, itā€™s not flavoured, itā€™s literally just got peach chunks at the bottom. But skill issue I love everything peach

Killed with a redcheck, might I add. Took that to my grave.

Eh better than peach flavored things but I donā€™t particularly enjoy them

Town

I think two scum havenā€™t spoken

Meow

Meow!

1 Like

Wolf post!!

1 Like

Kiiā€¦ Kiiiiiii~ What an opener. Remind me to check Kiiruma meta. Iā€™m too used to trying to misexecute him as wolf I forget whatā€™s actually wolfy from him

The last game we played had a caught scum start posting wolf pictures at the end of day 4.

Then another caught scum started posting wolf pictures at the end of day 5 except he was town and town lost.

My goal (assuming I continue playing again after this game) is to try to just avoid meta reads because I feel like their dumb and also I sucked at them