The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

wolves are about to win by parity. if they mischop they might win tonight via anti claim. dont trust the green peek. achro and millium are both non-town

-t

ā€¦oh. yeah

-:coffee:

Itā€™s the absolutely definition of bastard. It can singlehandedly cause an entire town to lose a game.

Gee I wonder why anti-claim and common sense exist.

I uh basically claimrd this yesterday lmao

The anti-claim has ruined this game by existing. Canā€™t pressure anyone early because of it.

idk how redirection not telling your new target is bastard
on my home site godfatherā€™s arenā€™t even bastard

-:coffee:

1 Like

Game is hard
/shrug

Idot trying to say this is a claim of conveniences is 100% bullshit.

Godfathers exist in most of our games. How would that ever be considered a bastard role is beyond me.

Godfather is bastard on fol

It has, it basically makes me throw my hands up cause i dont think the game is winnable anymore

First off

@Kiiruma did u redirect achro

Keep in mind we allow bastard stuff but it has to be noted in the setup

The definition of bastard is not ā€œcan lose an entire team a gameā€, thatā€™s overpowered. The definition of bastard is ā€œis not fun for players to play with or againstā€.
Therefore Jester is bastard, because it incentivizes people to actively annoy or frustrate the thread to be yeeted early, AND often has the side ability of being able to kill people who voted for them, which is also universally frustrating and unfun.

A cop being able to be tricked by a redirector is not bastard.

Frost isnt even polarized i think they are a good wolf so idk where that even comes from

Hi. Reviewer here. Its bastard lol

Tris are u gunna play the game or?

The anti-claim exists I assume to avoid the very scenario I witnessed in the last game I played in, where the entire town just massclaimed to solve.

I canā€™t.
I already hardclaimed

Iā€™m currently a Non-Consecutive Weak Witch

2 Likes