The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Like hello i have reviewed 5 of zones setups i know what i qm talking about lmao

1 Like

Right and ive already hardclaimed smoothbrain

Thank you for your service

2 Likes

I can’t even fathom considering godfather bastard but the idea of cops having no idea who the hell they’re scanning is legit.

I am going to roll Zone into a golf course sandpit if this is a real claim.

Bastard is a technical term on fol.

If what is?

The Achromatic “I’m a cop who knows my new target if redirected” claim.

Terrible terrible ruling, good lord. Investigatives knowing their targets is a cardinal rule of mafia.

Tbh that is everywhere

1 Like

Currently im leaning “what scum doesnt hardclaim cop if they’re about to parity”

But i think this argument would kinda only work if achro had claimed a red

Thats exactly how i would run a cop if there was a redirector??? Its inherently bastard to tell someone the alignment of their new target if they think they are still on their original

It is very much not. The cardinal rule of mafia, if ANYTHING, is that there needs to be at least one informed team and one uninformed team. The fog of war is the entire point.

I don’t know if Achro claims that he knew his new target (Haven’t read everything)
But iirc Achro was the one to do with weakening or softed it from what someone said yesterday, right?

True about to parity lets claim a green check. Lol tutuu.

1 Like

Chat.

Cops are useless and dangerous to use here, got it.

And telling a cop they were redirevted and giving them a check they cant do shit with is so god awful

So ya 100% i would tell a cop there new target and i think even osie does

“Hi there you’ve been redirected to someone. And you learn Mafia”

Gun to th head one or both the hydras are scum