The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Honestly I kind of just want this game to be over because that BS mechanic has turned it into a farce. It’s going to be another 40 hours where basically nothing happens followed by people hoping they get it right late.

Thats bad

1 Like

Yall

Instead of arguing

Why dont

You know

Someone go adk the hosts…?

Its day 3. I claim cop with two greens. Must be scum

Lol

My play in retrospect makes perfect sense. I got two scans off as achromatic.

2 Likes

Why do you think Osie puts in their OP, nearly every time “I will do my best not to lie to you, but the game may require me to give you results that are untrue”? It’s not bastard ye gods.

Wait who’s your other green

Idk what we are even arguing anymore

Also my browser died in the middle of typing that wheeeeeee

It basically defines bastard as far as I’m concerned, so…

Achro went and called out Wisp as being their presumed redirected target, also claiming to have initially targeted me. That is EXACTLY what they are claiming.

I just asked.
The hosts told me that if a player is redirected, even if they have an investigative ability, they would not learn who to. The only reason why they would is if their modifier would break this.

1 Like

I 100% beleive this. Exsplains Achros play being wild more than anything else. Achro respects being mafia to much to do all that in retrospective

Achro your response?

It’s called don’t just assume that your result is correct, and don’t tell people you’re a cop? It’s not that hard.

I just can’t fathom that being a rule and godfather being bastard when that rule can singlehandedly win a game for scum at any time.

If anything Osie might say “you were spirited away/redirected/moved elsewhere” and then say the alignment. They still don’t say “This is your new target”.

Kiiruma’s answer is correct.

So anyway i was redirected to millium

1 Like

Wtf? Okay host should not be answering this kind of question.

Who’s the other green?

He said Kii and Milli