The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Nope, they can’t be trusted. Scum result gets thrown out instantly no questions asked.

The only instance in which a town result may matter if is scum already knew who you intended to target before the day ended.

Okay i would have just answered usually no and lwft the rest up to your interpretation

VOTE: idot
Games over so i dont care what anyone thinks of me anymore, never shouldve joined a game i had reservations with given it was inspired by a host that makes games i dont enjoy

I get the impression you’re assuming that mafia know all and target you immediately and constantly with a redirector. Not how this works.

But the point now is if you know you were redirected.

You can never, ever trust a scum scan if you know you were redirected that night. I’d lose respect for anyone who took that scum scan seriously.

I do wish I had joined a more “normal” game, yes.

…Those exist here, right?

Why on earth would a mafia redirector in that scenario throw you at a mafia member, except specifically in the case of scapegoating a town player?

Scum aren’t the only faction that can redirect.

EXACTLY

Top deepwolf paranoia slot, was unsure about their eod behavior

Which is exactly why your redirected scans are worthless.

They are in fact incredibly not.

Anyway

@town anyone wanna come out as having redirected achro

But your lack of wanting to actually put time into figuring it out is noted.

I can’t think of any plausible situation in which I would give a scan after being redirected. I’d just lie and say someone roleblocked me.

I’d be relatively surprised if we have 2 town redirector / witch / busdriver things lol.
I mean, I don’t even have a backup yet for my character type (/s)

Well no that’s about as destructive as claiming a redirected scan. Also can’t say the action failed.

So I guess the only result is just to be honest and say the scan was redirected, but refuse to give the result.

In this closed rolemadness game, where you are told when you are roleblocked but not by who.
IF Achro is in fact telling the truth about their role and alignment, and I am ignoring their “you know your new target” claim because that is absolutely convenient as fuck;
Then either a town redirector hit them and diverted them to a town player, for reasons I cannot fathom;
Or a mafia redirector looked at the “I apply Weak” claim, decided that they wanted that to go somewhere else for absolutely no reason, and redirected it to Wisp.

Which, btw, that second scenario is dumb for multiple reasons.

You should always be told you were roleblocked, even if it’s just an “action failed” message.

Please tell me FOL at least gets that right?