The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

That depends entirely on the host and designer.

Or you are scum who redirects people who rarget you

Dude you okay?

What you like a nexus or something? No.

Does Mirror exist here? I havenā€™t seen a Mirror in a bajillion years

He will be. He just gets grumpy.

Everything exists when it is zone

Iā€™m totally vibing with them right now though.

Thisā€¦ Probably shouldnā€™t have been the first game I played here.

Probably not we got a whole vanilla queue for more standard games lol

Reminder: Millium claimed mech on Trisscar yesterday

Seeing cop sucked because i usually die here n1 so i decided to be zany

Zany accomplished.

Wait why the hell are you scanning Trisscar after Millium claimed mech

Because i dont trust unsourced mech.

Its kind of a pattern with me

I am zoneā€™s personal reviewer. He loves building fucked up roles to confuse town members who make assumptions.

1 Like

If Achromatic is a genuine Weak applying Alignment cop that ALSO basically invalidates the effects of redirects, which btw is fucking insane in this or any game what;
Then Mafia not only figured that out from a vague ā€œI apply weakā€ claim, but also decided that they wanted to make sure it hit Millium for some reason. Which Millium hasnā€™t claimed shit up until today, so what.

If Achromatic is lying about literally any part of that, which Iā€™mma claim the hilltop of ā€œI can see my new targetā€™s nameā€ as being a lie right now;
Then literally the only thing we know is that Weak was applied to Millium, assuming Millium is not also lying about it. Also assuming that Kiiruma isnā€™t lying about it, to be complete on that analysis.

Millium apparently claimed mech on you

Yes. They did.

So they did claim shit

Unless crescent meant today

Nah do what u want with triss, i dont care, and i never wanted it to be anything clearing, i wanted them to be townie, but they have decided they are going to play in their own bubble