The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I think Millium/Achro are slots I think are more easily solvable D2/D3.
Wrongboy is someone I don’t really know but I feel like you’d be a little more aware of how weird wagons building that much seem and so as town you’d probably think not to make it 4 already.

I am more solvable at D1, which of course I intend to do so while alive. Starting with you.

First of all, this isn’t weird wagon and I do find your opener performative, you may not like the RVS approach on Day 1 specifically, but you aren’t exactly getting the purpose behind this wagon. This is less about beancat and more who voted on this wagon.

Secondly, I am townreading Wrongboy from my observation, he talks about Zenon’s Law which indicates there’s a scum on being voted by and two voters, would indicate they are themselves town in this logic. (my logic at least)

You would ironically contribute to this Law, didn’t like Beancat voted, thinks Millium isn’t worth the exe until later and there’s me.

1 Like

beancat (2): Frostwolf103, wrongboy
SirDerpsAlot (2): hal, SirDerpsAlot
Kiiruma (2): Achromatic, Millium
wrongboy (1): idot
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma
Achromatic (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (6): beancat, Someone, Psyaryu, IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent

:sleepingleafeon:

UNVOTE

why not vote them then if you acknowledge the RVS wagon isnt doing anything and you dont have a reason to be on bean? If you think their wolf I dont see any reason you wouldnt just vote them

follow up why unvote here instead of just voting Kii?

This phraseology bothers me. An RVS train is meaningless drivel and isn’t supposed to go anywhere. Why does this have any bearing on whether or not you “physically” vote him? Bean’s been down to 2 votes for quite some time already to begin with, and one of them is yours.

It makes your vote on Bean feel like an excuse.

1 Like

Read my posts above and you’ll understand why

It used to be four, Millum, myself, wrongboi (mostly Zug) and Achro. One voter that I townread them (Wrongboi). Outside of that, I don’t like SDA and Kiiruma, but they don’t exactly have my attention.

It has nothing to do with Beancat who haven’t contributed at all, for its to read other players who voted there.

Weird posts doesnt make me vote Kiiruma, obviously.

Why arent you voting the players you think are a wolf? Youre acting like if you vote someone who you constantly are expressing you dont like, its gonna insta hammer them

Speaking of lack of contributing, how do prods/modpokes work here? 24 hour mark?

IGCD not posting at all yet is curious to me because I don’t know if we’ve ever had a game (of any alignment) where he went this long without saying anything. What’s his level of experience playing here?

I havent found one, the vote on beancat is to ensure who I will watch next and read them.

you legit just said like 3 posts ago you dont like me or Kii, if thats the case, then do something with your read and make a damn push

I will push you to the grave :eyes:

VOTE: Frostwolf103

like that see

I dont really care just would like to see you actually do something with the reads youve been posting instead of sitting on bean because ??

Thats not enough, so why are you wasting your time?

Im failing to understand whats making you treat you vote like it cant be swapped at any given time on a whim

It was the given reason for the lack of the vote that bugged me, not the lack of the vote itself. This is putting words in their mouth though. Frost hasn’t done anything to suggest they actually have any sort of strong wolf read on Kiiruma that would justify a vote.