The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

he also scanned kiiruma after sir derps claimed mech. :slight_smile:

-t

@Achromatic
ya i just dont really think its Idot
/shrug

which means my PoE doesnā€™t really work, so im wrong somewhere

frostwolf and beancat were the two targets you wanted to kill for the entirety of day 1 and day 2. frostwolf flipped town. beancat i think is towny. you are town only if sheā€™s mafia. i doubt youā€™re both town

-t

How confident are you that this is what actually happened?

1 Like

lol

-t

/shrug
then u know where my vote is going if the wagons stay
since town!you isnā€™t going to find me

i see millium and beancat had voted me. i peeped sultan having me in his scumreads

you canā€™t all be mafia. i am struggling a bit differentiating the wolves from towns

-t

town me is going to get nked if achro flips mafia

-t

crescent too

-t

If u are town ur reads have been just as trash. I dont think being rude or blaming people in mafia is ever good but if u want to go down there i will swing back.

-t

nice, 6 games in a row, where my reads have been called trash

yea its safe to say there is one mafia between bean and achro

-t

here let me scum tell some more

I do not sound very convinced by derpsā€™ mech clearing here, but perhaps true I am EVIL SCUM faking it.

Or here

Or here

I told no lies

I did not care

Me explaining my thoughts on vague mech, hold on this has a heartā€¦

the plot thickens

Me explaining why I unvoted (not said: I knew i could just scan him n1 and if i died i could just hope town would remember my sus)

My problem with Tutuuā€™s slot is this. Their reasonings for scum reading me are actually literally nonsense.

I told someone to give takes
I isoā€™d someone too fast
I did a pop up of a post

Itā€™sā€¦ insane. Their poe contains 2 people I KNOW are town and a third i strongly think is town. I am all for creative use of logic, but if they are town weā€™ve probably lost anyway so hey what can be done.

neither of them are townie, and neither of their posts are relatively townie. The only thing townie for achro is i dont believe he plays like this as a wolf, but like that means nothing. I think this is closer to his wolf meta than his town meta

both claims arent great either

So please point on the topic where I unvoted Kii because i believed derps mech clear.

Go on.

Find the post.

Iā€™ll wait.

why dont u think he plays like that as wolf? it might be easier for me because i know im town. but i think achro pushing nothing but town all game and expecting him to be town is a severe underestimation of his ability

i hate beancatā€™s reads so much too

but i dont think they are both mafia. we have no other investigative claims. and we had an investigative backup

-t

that backup was so vanilla tbh

ā€œmay or may notā€ I can see into zoneā€™s soul I KNOW WHAT HE DID THERE

I dont think there is any benefit at all to claiming the way they did, and outting that they are making people weak, at least I fail to see one, and Achro certainly doesnā€™t need to dance around mech to snow the fuck out of us. The caveat is, I think they are carefully choosing who to town read, and pushing very ez mislynches with very disingenuous or faulty reasoning. Basically back to back, but i wont put as much weight on day 1 because day 1.

I would have loved if Robyn played the game with me, I find them easily findable and they have a good mind tbh.