The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I think today has been the towniest day for Bean, but I dont really understand why they voted u like that

1 Like

i would have also loved for them to have played when we were hydra’s together, but that never happened

I even gave them a pass day 1

I know I am awesome, trust me I know my worth, but I can’t be expected to assume a good scum player who tends to be less active as scum and hopes to slide by more often as scum is just so happening to do that again.

As an aside, I have seen robyn do that 'you should scum me!" bit as scum :p. It’s fairly common meta rn on mu

i understand this thought, and I will read certain people this way given context, but like I just had to recently deal with town!Mac being called a wolf for not dying closer to lylo, while i hard defended him.

/shrug

1 Like

achro is mafia because:

1 ) he has pushed nothing but town and he is better than that as town

he tried to kill kiiruma who now he himself clears. he killed hal. he is trying to kill me. i know im town. achro does not bus on fol

i was told by multiple ppl that i shouldnt focus on achro d1 but this is the shit that happens. he endgames as mafia. he endgamed in a recent wolf game (splatfest)

2 ) both of his scans make no sense. his kiiruma scan makes no sense, we had existing mech on kiiruma. his trisscar scan makes no sense, he was adamant im mafia. we had existing mech on trisscar

3 ) he had an egregiously manipulative post about hal. i talked about it only to get dismissed. you guys are wrong. i will quite it again. my read was fantastic

4 ) his treatment of Someone was scummy too. i accused him of being w/w with him. he responded by pouting and saying “oh no time to bus!” and voteparked him. this isn’t the behavior of a town solving the game. its the behavior of a manipulative wolf who is deflecting my suspicion on him by discrediting it. he was more focused on how he looks than finding mafia, if my wrong suspicion on him being w/w on someone was enough for him to votepark him d1 to prove me wrong. its not a town behavior to prove someone’s read wrong by chopping a player you’re suspected of being partnered with if you have no other represented reads in this situation (his represented read was only that kiiruma is mafia)

-t

VOTE: sultan

this is too stupid to be a wolf.

@Crescent

think idot is just skill issuing, please put aside your pride ty

imagine calling me skill issuing when u have pushed nothing but town. difficult to have respect for your opinion if you blame others without even considering your own actions and performance

-t

good post, im okay with everything cept 3, because that’s a very strong interpretation

@Achromatic
that’s seems like pretty insane response to this

1 Like

I have skill issued too. The important thing for me is to do my best to not skill issue further. I could tell many stories of me skill issuing. I wrote an entire obituary about myself actually.

Then call me crazy.

look, im trying to interact with Tutuu, and u, and u both are top wagons, u both are voting each other
like im just trying to figure out this game

I hold people i respect to the same standard i hold myself. I respect tutuu as a player. I don’t think it is likely that a scum tutuu actually thinks that point makes any sense enough for it to be the backbone of a case. It is the type of read only a tunneled town could love. So i am convinced.

I am not voting tutuu anymore.

its all a matter of what people believe, and idk if id call it the backbone, case still holds well without it me believes

ya i know

The case without that is "Achromatic is not psychic and is capable of making errors, especially in games with idlers’

did you spec my champs game last year (last last year now) where I got lost for days?

My partner tells me I shouldn’t be so direct with people, it hurts their feelings. I sometimes forget myself. I am sorry, tutuu. I shouldn’t be so blunt in my assessment of things.

nope, link it, but im almost certain ur overall playstyle will be different? regardless?