The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

ah my point is more i was town and i kept lamenting the low activity and fucking up.

I was just going to point to the throughline of inactivity is kind of my krpytonite as a town player. Note how lax this game has been until i try to whip up votes etc. This is not my environment of choice.

@idot

ohh ya i feel u on that, town doesnt pressure anything till the last minute on this site, then they dance around like headless chickens, of which i personally got mislynched by that behavior in the game that gar linked

Yes, and when i am purposefully trying to throw a little dirt around on my own name to get actions off so i am not my usual ‘let’s go’ stirrer of the pot, things can go south quickly unfortunately.

My problem with the second point, to explain rather than to condemn, is the thing i am being accused of i am pretty much openly admitting to and did so yesterday as well. I quoted hal’s post for it to be seen, yes. I thought it was suspicious and relevant to discussion and i wanted it seen. If i was JUST trying to reply to hal I would not have done that, as i said yesterday.

It’s like, I am a a manipulative asshole as town why is this being used to act like its a scum tell.

Crescent is mafia because:

1 )

this is the current situation. we are about to lose. she supposedly knows achro, they come from the same site. she has decided she’s adamant he’s town. she is representing no fear of his scum game which makes no sense. she is also representing no faith in town him to be able to chop a wolf at least which also doesnt make sense. she has decides that the dreadful situation is because of me (a player unknown to her), rather than achro (someone that i think its reasonable one should be paranoid of)

2 ) 30% of her posts this game are dedicated to saying how fantastic she is at wolfing

(this quote supports not only point 2 but point 1 also)

i dont want to iso her more but im hoping you guys are remembering her posts. she made a lot more posts like this

the point is this:

she was replying to millium making the read “i dont think crescent is able to fake that as mafia”

THIS IS A BLATANT CONTRADICTION IN HER REPRESENTED STANCES

you DO NOT JUST GO FROM talking about what a god you are at mafia

only to receive a townread that states "i dont think crescent is able to fake that"

and then reply "Oh gee! You are right! I could never fake that!"

the self-respect is inconsistent. it is manipulative. she is lying about her opinion that she wouldnt be able to fake it. source: she holds herself to a high regard. she said that she cant fake it in order to look towny and convince people to townread her. because she is a wolf its her job to be manipulative and not be consistent

3 ) she is also just Wrong. she attempted to kill kiiruma day 1 for whom we now have about 5 green peeks. she tried to kill me day 2. she is continuing to try to kill me again on day 3. i dont think she has attempted killing a wolf

4 ) her interaction with beancat was nonsense. i was hyperactive because beancat’s claim and claim of fps was a lot to take in. i was excited to post. thats why i made about 200 posts and my opinions flip flopped alot. she just calmly made one post discrediting beancat. i twas in bad faith, it wasn’t good. i called her out for it. she claimed she was lying about her scumread and did it to “trap” me. that was utter nonsense. you dont do that to trap town. she was making something out of nothing. she had no consistent gameplan, she just posted that shit on a whim

the only way i can see crescent town is if beancat is mafia

-t

we are both just apparently too good to be wrong, so bad = wolf

I do appreciate that but even gods bleed

hell i was super wrong in wild west it just so happened may couldnt give a FUCK less

I had so many walls prepared that game. I couldn’t believe I died lol

WHO THE FUCK HAS ATTEMPTED TO KILL A WOLF

its okay you havent hurt my feelings by claiming i have been skill issuing. if we are both town i will agree thats objectively correct that we both have been. i am simply defending myself. its not like i am the only one skill issuing here if we’re both town. i defended myself like that from millium too and i will to crescent too if she talks shit too. this is nothing personal. i just wont stand for criticism from people who are in no position to give it out

-t

me

when talking about not trying to kill a wolf i am using the TMI i have on myself being town. i have more info than a third person town observer in this situation. thats why i can make this argument for people scumreading me

i dont know achro or crescent’s alignments. but they are most likely evil. hence why i tried to kill wolves

im not holding up everyone to a standard that they should have killed a wolf. but i am doing it to achro and crescent. because of their own self-perception of their ability

-t

@idot
u can give it out if achro flips wolf, until then, this is just throwing dirt at peoples faces,
and frost was not obvious town, Atlas was obvious town, probably the only obvious town in this entire game, outside derp, that’s how insufferable this game is

I am always in a position to give it out, a single game’s results means nothing to me. I will ALWAYS give out critique, because if you want to know why you can be invited into a chatroom and i will talk to myself and you can just watch.

I am no more harsh on anyone than I am myself. I know when I make errors. Do you not think I know that i fucked up? Do you not think i am annoyed that robyn, one of my favorite people to play with and an asset to town, just fucked off? I am quietly seething. My seething does nothing to help town. It only hurts. Do you not think I am embarrassed that I have miscalculated so much this game? That i allowed my pride to get in the way that your angle on me was obvious town and it took you bashing your head into me to realize? I have played miserably and recklessly and it sucks. I have fucking sucked.

These thoughts, vented in public, do town no good though. There is nothing to be gained by me yelling at myself or lamenting my own idiocy.

i am not criticizing anyone

i am simply scumreading people for not killing wolves. that is not disrespecful

i have and will respond in a heated manner in response to people talking poorly of my ability

i have not and will not do that to people who simply call me mafia

-t

wow, okay so i know i am town, so you are arguing I am a wolf, so hence u are a wolf
good night

1 Like

this is nonsense and im not even sure i want to read the rest of your post if you are opening up like that. who are you to think you are always in position to criticize people lol. get back down on earth :)

-t

ya i got nothing more to say on this matter, ill self vote tmr if chris is a wolf

@Achromatic if you are town beancat is mafia. you are not both town

-t