The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I had to re-read what I wrote 5 times before i realized my mistake. I meant that if I see something to critique I never feel afraid to point it out just because i too have made mistakes. I don’t think my critique of play is ever out of line, and I always do my best to be fair to others when considering mistakes.

1 Like

walk me through why bean and myself is a difference check

my mech. its not guaranteed. but i find it unlikely you and her are both town given what i know. i am cautious of saying more due to anti-claim

-t

1 Like

ya dont say more, but ill keep that in mind then

1 Like

oh boy.

What do you think about my frost was actually a vanilla theory and does it impact this?

frost was a backup. i dont see the fault on his ability. sir derps or hal could have removed his modifier and make frost be able to backup everything

both of you and beancat are claiming investigative. i dont see whats wrong with town having an investigative backup

also beancat’s role makes a lot of sense with a modifier remover and a backup modifier remover. the synergy zone would ahve been hoping for is for them to remove beancat’s modifier and make her be able to track kills. then both backups could have done the same for each other

-t

u know whats hilarious, I would not even be surprised if this game had fake backups, because one, Osie has run games with backup roles that didn’t actually back up anything, so they were just straight up vanilla

Also language choices can be really funny, and i am glad i have gotten better at re-reading my own words and breaking them down because “I am always in position to critique” sounds on the surface really arrogant and mean spirited, holier than thou. When in my head I just meant that even if i make mistakes i am not afraid to offer critique about things because that’s how everyone improves. It technically can be read that way, but most people wouldnt for obvious reasons.

Man words can be tough and thats coming from a guy whose good at them

2 Likes

if this is the case i dont blame any of us if we lose. its not realistic for us to be able to account for it. we just lose and move on

-t

are you sure frost was a backup?

Like, read the ability carefully. I dont think he did anything.

Osie games are unique, not fun to solve, that’s how I’ve viewed them for a long time

i dont see the problem. i understood it as there is some kind of condition that prevents him from always backuping. could be decided by another role. i dunno. it is a weird role. but i dont see why it cant work

-t

But my question stands

if I am right, does that change anything about me/bean?

why are we reading their ability?

So, I have reviewed zone games and he loves wordplay and technically not lying to players.

Him saying “You may or may not backup” is not lying or bastard if you just simply don’t back up investigation.

i doubt you are right and it changes nothing for me. i am very confident there should be at least 1 non-town between you and bean

if frostwolf was a fake backup it would mean both of you aren’t town, if anything

-t

Because the other backups didnt have such dodgy language

lmao. Okay, noted.

did u ever claim ur modifier?

blood keen

blood = place weaken
keen = always know my target